Off Topic* Undertale

Discuss everything that is not game-related here.
Suracis
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Re: Off Topic* Undertale

Postby Suracis » Tue May 24, 2016 12:33 am

Oh? I like it when people are honest Jai-kun.

Let's play a game with pocky.

► Show Spoiler
[/color]
nohyde12 wrote:Well it's really hard since this country gov.have their own supply of nurse...most of the hospital here have their own nurses...i really don't want to give up....but (TεT) how can i....everytime i show my resume..they won't accept ..
Their own supply of nurses? Then get in there? Sheesh. Unless of course, you aren't a good nurse.

Jai1579
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby Jai1579 » Tue May 24, 2016 12:38 am

Suracis wrote:Oh? I like it when people are honest Jai-kun.

► Show Spoiler
[/color]
nohyde12 wrote:Well it's really hard since this country gov.have their own supply of nurse...most of the hospital here have their own nurses...i really don't want to give up....but (TεT) how can i....everytime i show my resume..they won't accept ..
Their own supply of nurses? Then get in there? Sheesh. Unless of course, you aren't a good nurse.
Alright, I'll keep that in mind Senpai ^ ^ and I'm up for a game of pocky? How do we decide who wins?
► Show Spoiler

nohyde12
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby nohyde12 » Tue May 24, 2016 12:39 am

Suracis wrote:Oh? I like it when people are honest Jai-kun.

► Show Spoiler
[/color]
Suracis-san...you know there are age limits here..not only i had apply but to be chosen is 0 chance since you need to apply directly to the gov...and i have to take a debt once more to do the same thing again and taking the same license. Again...not to mention i've been trying for 5 years now..i graduated when i was 20 yrs old ..did you know where i was when i receive my diploma..besides a drain.
Yaoi is my HOPES and DREAMS 8-) ٩(๑❛ᴗ❛๑)۶
► Show Spoiler

Suracis
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby Suracis » Tue May 24, 2016 12:44 am

Jai1579 wrote:Alright, I'll keep that in mind Senpai ^ ^ and I'm up for a game of pocky? How do we decide who wins?
► Show Spoiler
In this game, we both win. The reward? A full on make out session and maybe something else ;)

Wouldn't you want that with your dear Senpai?

nohyde12 wrote: Suracis-san...you know there are age limits here..not only i had apply but to be chosen is 0 chance since you need to apply directly to the gov...and i have to take a debt once more to do the same thing again and taking the same license. Again...not to mention i've been trying for 5 years now..i graduated when i was 20 yrs old ..did you know where i was when i receive my diploma..besides a drain.
Sounds like it's rigged. Then again, everything about where you live sounds strange. Especially with how you got into an accident and your employer didn't even pay for your injuries.

nohyde12
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby nohyde12 » Tue May 24, 2016 12:48 am

The medical school director was embezzling the money..and yes my country gov is like @$%#$##%## there was 300 students in the final year and i was the only one who get to be a nurse..and the person who handle my case got fired and the company got a compound from the workers union..
► Show Spoiler

Suracis
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby Suracis » Tue May 24, 2016 12:49 am

Sounds tough. Maybe it'd be better to go to a different country and work there instead?

Jai1579
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby Jai1579 » Tue May 24, 2016 12:52 am

Suracis wrote:
Jai1579 wrote:Alright, I'll keep that in mind Senpai ^ ^ and I'm up for a game of pocky? How do we decide who wins?
► Show Spoiler
In this game, we both win. The reward? A full on make out session and maybe something else ;)

Wouldn't you want that with your dear Senpai?

nohyde12 wrote: Suracis-san...you know there are age limits here..not only i had apply but to be chosen is 0 chance since you need to apply directly to the gov...and i have to take a debt once more to do the same thing again and taking the same license. Again...not to mention i've been trying for 5 years now..i graduated when i was 20 yrs old ..did you know where i was when i receive my diploma..besides a drain.
Sounds like it's rigged. Then again, everything about where you live sounds strange. Especially with how you got into an accident and your employer didn't even pay for your injuries.
Hmm.. in that case Senpai.. there's only 1 inch of pocky left ...
► Show Spoiler
Would you want that with your dear Kouhai?

Yea..that system sounds... very rigged... :/

nohyde12
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby nohyde12 » Tue May 24, 2016 12:53 am

Suracis wrote:Sounds tough. Maybe it'd be better to go to a different country and work there instead?
I forgot to mention because of the previous debt i can't temporary leave the country..i've been paying lil by lil...there's a restrictions ..and when i try to apply for overseas i need 3years minimum of exp to continue to be a nurse.(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
► Show Spoiler

Suracis
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby Suracis » Tue May 24, 2016 12:55 am

Jai1579 wrote:Hmm.. in that case Senpai.. there's only 1 inch of pocky left ...
► Show Spoiler
Would you want that with your dear Kouhai?

Yea..that system sounds... very rigged... :/
Now now, I asked first. Now why don't you give me your answer by how you end this game?

► Show Spoiler
[/color]
nohyde12 wrote: I forgot to mention because of the previous debt i can't temporary leave the country..i've been paying lil by lil...there's a restrictions ..and when i try to apply for overseas i need 3years minimum of exp to continue to be a nurse.(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
So start at the bottom if you have to. Work in the office or something then work your way towards being a nurse. Sheesh. You just love giving me all these excuses.

nohyde12
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby nohyde12 » Tue May 24, 2016 12:58 am

Hahaha. It's not excuses ..my country is very bias ..expecially in these kind of things.. nah right now i doing other things to support myself.
► Show Spoiler