Yaoi roleplay subforum, is anyone up for it?

Discuss everything that is not game-related here.

Do you want a Yaoi roleplay sub-forum?

Yes, I'm in!
83%
No, I'm not interested
17%

Total votes: 29

Jai1579
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Re: Yaoi roleplay subforum, is anyone up for it?

Postby Jai1579 » Wed Apr 06, 2016 11:43 pm

Suracis wrote:
Jai1579 wrote:That's right.. you did warn me not to double post. Welp.... you may have to violently remind me not to until l I get it right. As for your final question: I believe you were the one sitting.... and yes I fear I may have become a bit too arrogant.

*runs faster*

► Show Spoiler

Ah, so you were the bat in that picture. Fair enough. I'll be a bit more lenient but as punishment for double posting... why don't you go on a date with nohyde?

► Show Spoiler

*feeling uneasy* Is that really my punishment Senpai?

► Show Spoiler

Suracis
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby Suracis » Wed Apr 06, 2016 11:47 pm

Jai1579 wrote:*feeling uneasy* Is that really my punishment Senpai?

► Show Spoiler

Why of course! There's only one thing I like more than causing physical harm... the psychological aspect of it all. In fact, for some people, that leaves more of a scar than any cut. And besides, you look like you need to work on your... mating skills. I'm sure nohyde will be delighted to help you!

Now, why don't you take your Senpai's hand and we'll get you ready for her arrival? What do you say?

► Show Spoiler

Jai1579
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby Jai1579 » Wed Apr 06, 2016 11:55 pm

Suracis wrote:
Jai1579 wrote:*feeling uneasy* Is that really my punishment Senpai?

► Show Spoiler

Why of course! There's only one thing I like more than causing physical harm... the psychological aspect of it all. In fact, for some people, that leaves more of a scar than any cut. And besides, you look like you need to work on your... mating skills. I'm sure nohyde will be delighted to help you!

Now, why don't you take your Senpai's hand and we'll get you ready for her arrival? What do you say?

► Show Spoiler

So...knowing physical harm isn't as effective you go after psychological trauma.... Unfortunately you're going to have to find someone else's hand to take dear Senpai
► Show Spoiler

Off Topic

Suracis
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby Suracis » Thu Apr 07, 2016 12:19 am

Jai1579 wrote:So...knowing physical harm isn't as effective you go after psychological trauma.... Unfortunately you're going to have to find someone else's hand to take dear Senpai
► Show Spoiler

Oh? You weren't taught proper manners were you?

► Show Spoiler

No matter. I have all the time in the world to teach you the meaning of respect.

► Show Spoiler

Jai1579
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby Jai1579 » Thu Apr 07, 2016 12:27 am

Suracis wrote:
Jai1579 wrote:So...knowing physical harm isn't as effective you go after psychological trauma.... Unfortunately you're going to have to find someone else's hand to take dear Senpai
► Show Spoiler

Oh? You weren't taught proper manners were you?

► Show Spoiler

No matter. I have all the time in the world to teach you the meaning of respect.

► Show Spoiler

It would seem that is the case senpai... or should I start calling you sensei now?

► Show Spoiler

And how many lessons do you think its going to take to teach me some manners? *grins*

► Show Spoiler

Off Topic
Have you played any of the Persona games?

Suracis
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby Suracis » Thu Apr 07, 2016 12:52 am

Jai1579 wrote:It would seem that is the case senpai... or should I start calling you sensei now?

► Show Spoiler

And how many lessons do you think its going to take to teach me some manners? *grins*

► Show Spoiler

Off Topic

You can call me whichever fits the mood. And we'll only take one lesson.

► Show Spoiler

Ready... begin!

► Show Spoiler

Next!

► Show Spoiler

Finishing move!

► Show Spoiler

And now, your second head is mine.

► Show Spoiler

Off Topic
Persona? Nope!

Jai1579
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby Jai1579 » Thu Apr 07, 2016 1:13 am

Suracis wrote:
Jai1579 wrote:It would seem that is the case senpai... or should I start calling you sensei now?

► Show Spoiler

► Show Spoiler

Off Topic

You can call me whichever fits the mood. And we'll only take one lesson.

► Show Spoiler

Ready... begin!

► Show Spoiler

Next!

► Show Spoiler

Finishing move!

► Show Spoiler

And now, your second head is mine.

► Show Spoiler

Off Topic
Persona? Nope!

Ugh... once again this happens.... It's strange.... not being able to feel the rest of your body...

► Show Spoiler

I wonder how long it will take to grow a new one *sigh* .. since not too long ago I lost a head

► Show Spoiler

You win senpai, I've learned my lesson. So...what do you plan to do with my 2nd head?

Off Topic
The reason why I asked is because some of your images comes from that franchise so I was curious xD

Suracis
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby Suracis » Thu Apr 07, 2016 1:20 am

Jai1579 wrote:Ugh... once again this happens.... It's strange.... not being able to feel the rest of your body...

► Show Spoiler

I wonder how long it will take to grow a new one *sigh* .. since not too long ago I lost a head

► Show Spoiler

You win senpai, I've learned my lesson. So...what do you plan to do with my 2nd head?

Off Topic
The reason why I asked is because some of your images comes from that franchise so I was curious xD

Well, since you refused my proposition the first time, I'll give your head to nohyde and she can date it. But let me know if you'd like to continue resisting me... you know I have a thing for sharp swords/knives. And I'm sure she'd prefer a full set.

► Show Spoiler

Off Topic
Oh? I usually know most of the images I use but definitely not the ones from Persona.

Jai1579
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby Jai1579 » Thu Apr 07, 2016 1:32 am

Suracis wrote:
Jai1579 wrote:Ugh... once again this happens.... It's strange.... not being able to feel the rest of your body...

► Show Spoiler

► Show Spoiler

Off Topic

Well, since you refused my proposition the first time, I'll give your head to nohyde and she can date it. But let me know if you'd like to continue resisting me... you know I have a thing for sharp swords/knives. And I'm sure she'd prefer a full set.

► Show Spoiler

Off Topic
Oh? I usually know most of the images I use but definitely not the ones from Persona.

That's fine... I'm sure she will appreciate having another head of mine. I'd also be more likely to think twice before resisting you... my body hurts all over .. unless... I want to get another beating..... Lastly, How is she going to date a head?

► Show Spoiler

Off Topic
You should play some of the games if you have the time! There are also anime adaptations of it too.

Suracis
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby Suracis » Thu Apr 07, 2016 1:34 am

Jai1579 wrote:That's fine... I'm sure she will appreciate having another head of mine. I'd also be more likely to think twice before resisting you... my body hurts all over .. unless... I want to get another beating..... Lastly, How is she going to date a head?

► Show Spoiler

Off Topic
You should play some of the games if you have the time! There are also anime adaptations of it too.

Simple. They'll spend some alone time in the park.

► Show Spoiler

Off Topic
I don't know... nothing really ever attracted me to the series.

Return to “General discussion”