Addicted to Kickstarter?

Discuss everything that is not game-related here.
Jai1579
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Re: Addicted to Kickstarter?

Postby Jai1579 » Mon Apr 04, 2016 2:35 am

Suracis wrote:
Jai1579 wrote:Well... if you must know.. I was this cute from the beginning ;)
► Show Spoiler
Hmm... I have a solution S E N P A I ~ How about take turns and eat each other? now... who will get the first bite? ~
► Show Spoiler
No, that's not true. You were never this cute from the beginning. If you were, my wonderful Kohai, you would have won ages ago. But, it would seem we're at an impasse so I shall take you up on your offer.
► Show Spoiler
Haha, we don't have to take turns. We can always do it at the same time. Ah, I wonder how you'll taste. Let's find out...
► Show Spoiler
Shall we?
► Show Spoiler
evanevan wrote:I don't care who eat who, but it's extra 20 cents for a takeaway box. And cash only.
► Show Spoiler
We should be charging you to watch my good friend. Unless, you'd like to partake in being eaten. Painfully.
Well...when you put it that way... I have no qualms senpai ~ *grins*
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
How much should we charge them Senpai~ though, if you love being eaten painfully... that's a different story *chuckles*
► Show Spoiler

Tell me Senpai~ *takes a bite, digging the teeth into the skin enough to draw blood* how do I taste? ( I found some nice Selim pictures ;) they are coming up next)

Suracis
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby Suracis » Mon Apr 04, 2016 3:01 am

Jai1579 wrote:Well...when you put it that way... I have no qualms senpai ~ *grins*
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
How much should we charge them Senpai~ though, if you love being eaten painfully... that's a different story *chuckles*
► Show Spoiler

Tell me Senpai~ *takes a bite, digging the teeth into the skin enough to draw blood* how do I taste? ( I found some nice Selim pictures ;) they are coming up next)
My, my, so quick to grab and take a bite out of me. Although, I'm surprised you didn't eat me whole. As for you...
► Show Spoiler
Tasting you is like a dream but being eaten is such bliss! I can't choose... but I can feel the blood going down my body...
► Show Spoiler
This must be what they call ecstasy. To think I could have such fun with my sweet Kohai.
► Show Spoiler

Jai1579
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby Jai1579 » Mon Apr 04, 2016 3:13 am

Suracis wrote:
Jai1579 wrote:Well...when you put it that way... I have no qualms senpai ~ *grins*
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler

My, my, so quick to grab and take a bite out of me. Although, I'm surprised you didn't eat me whole. As for you...
► Show Spoiler
Tasting you is like a dream but being eaten is such bliss! I can't choose... but I can feel the blood going down my body...
► Show Spoiler
This must be what they call ecstasy. To think I could have such fun with my sweet Kohai.
► Show Spoiler
It pleases me to know that you're enjoying this S E N P A I ~ , and of course I didn't eat you whole... I'd like to savor every single bite... I'm curious.. would you like to know how your own flesh tastes like? *grin*
► Show Spoiler
I must say.. this is highly addicting... I need more.... *takes another bite* And do you want to know the best part my dear Senpai?~
► Show Spoiler

Suracis
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby Suracis » Mon Apr 04, 2016 3:27 am

Jai1579 wrote: It pleases me to know that you're enjoying this S E N P A I ~ , and of course I didn't eat you whole... I'd like to savor every single bite... I'm curious.. would you like to know how your own flesh tastes like? *grin*
► Show Spoiler
I must say.. this is highly addicting... I need more.... *takes another bite* And do you want to know the best part my dear Senpai?~
► Show Spoiler
Haha, thank you for the kind offer but I'd rather keep eating you up to my heart's content.

► Show Spoiler
It's a rare occasion to have you around my dear K O H A I
► Show Spoiler
And it's rude to eat while talking but I'll entertain you. What's the best part?[/color]
► Show Spoiler

Jai1579
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby Jai1579 » Mon Apr 04, 2016 3:42 am

Suracis wrote:
Jai1579 wrote: It pleases me to know that you're enjoying this S E N P A I ~ , and of course I didn't eat you whole... I'd like to savor every single bite... I'm curious.. would you like to know how your own flesh tastes like? *grin*
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
Haha, thank you for the kind offer but I'd rather keep eating you up to my heart's content.

► Show Spoiler
It's a rare occasion to have you around my dear K O H A I
► Show Spoiler
And it's rude to eat while talking but I'll entertain you. What's the best part?[/color]
► Show Spoiler
Well.... I'm sure you're aware of how resilient I am... *licks lips and takes another bite, then swallows*
► Show Spoiler
So.. theoretically .. on top of eating my shadows... you can eat me and I'll keep regenerating flesh *grins* you can eat me until you have your fill.. for a long time ~
► Show Spoiler
So.. Dear Senpai, don't hold back now *gulps*
► Show Spoiler
Off Topic
if this keeps up, do you think the thread will have to be moved elsewhere?

Suracis
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby Suracis » Mon Apr 04, 2016 4:00 am

Jai1579 wrote:Well.... I'm sure you're aware of how resilient I am... *licks lips and takes another bite, then swallows*
► Show Spoiler
So.. theoretically .. on top of eating my shadows... you can eat me and I'll keep regenerating flesh *grins* you can eat me until you have your fill.. for a long time ~
► Show Spoiler
So.. Dear Senpai, don't hold back now *gulps*
► Show Spoiler
Off Topic
if this keeps up, do you think the thread will have to be moved elsewhere?
Hah! Then perhaps I should eat you in one go?

► Show Spoiler
How much of me can you handle? And by me, I mean how much can I eat until you start to lose consciousness?[/color]
► Show Spoiler
Just remember Kohai, you're mine and only mine.
► Show Spoiler
Off Topic
Good point. Perhaps we should move here. You can put your response there ;)

Yazzie1082
Yaoi Kouhai
Yaoi Kouhai

Postby Yazzie1082 » Tue Apr 05, 2016 12:42 am

Y'all need a bit o' Jesus in y'all s life.

nohyde12
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby nohyde12 » Tue Apr 05, 2016 4:17 am

► Show Spoiler
Suracis senpai..this play..you leaving me out !!
Yaoi is my HOPES and DREAMS 8-) ٩(๑❛ᴗ❛๑)۶
► Show Spoiler

Jai1579
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby Jai1579 » Tue Apr 05, 2016 4:23 am

nohyde12 wrote:
► Show Spoiler

There, there, I'm sure senpai will include you too!
► Show Spoiler

nohyde12
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby nohyde12 » Tue Apr 05, 2016 4:24 am

Jai1579 wrote:
nohyde12 wrote:
► Show Spoiler

There, there, I'm sure senpai will include you too!
► Show Spoiler
i forgot..your head was absolutely delicious ..>.0
Yaoi is my HOPES and DREAMS 8-) ٩(๑❛ᴗ❛๑)۶
► Show Spoiler