otome game or any Vn

Discuss everything that is not game-related here.
nohyde12
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

otome game or any Vn

Postby nohyde12 » Fri Apr 01, 2016 8:09 am

I like playing otome games such as tokimeki girl side ( the third one being my favorite one..Frau from 7ghost Voice actor ), amnesia, diabolik lovers, storm lover, 100% girlish love revolution, prince of tennis, brothers conflict, men of yoshiwara, backstage pass, blood code, some indie game such as Frozen essences , reset , fantasia, hakuoki, real rode, and most of the voltage game..i was happy when the dev apply some of the tokimeki style ..( the clothes and skinship) . Teasing the guys in tokimeki is sooooooooo worth it..usually i got to be sweet devil >.0
Yaoi is my HOPES and DREAMS 8-) ٩(๑❛ᴗ❛๑)۶

► Show Spoiler

KianWindmill
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Re: otome game or any Vn

Postby KianWindmill » Fri Apr 01, 2016 2:52 pm

Hmm how to say: i really like dating sims but: Its for me somehow confusing to play the girls site. Diabolic lovers sceems the most appealing one because the drawingstyle is very very hot! Nohyde, Do you recommend it??
~All your base! ~
Rainbow pirate flag HuHa!

Kind regards,
Kian nyahahaah XD

nohyde12
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby nohyde12 » Fri Apr 01, 2016 3:27 pm

KianWindmill wrote:Hmm how to say: i really like dating sims but: Its for me somehow confusing to play the girls site. Diabolic lovers sceems the most appealing one because the drawingstyle is very very hot! Nohyde, Do you recommend it??

Diabolic lover? hmm i have mix feelings about this one....if you into the art and hot Va than it's your thing but personally i don't like the story....but i still play it though..if you want to know just play it and you know what i mean..it's very twisted, dark one..involving some incest..(spoiler: It's not between bro and sis )

► Show Spoiler

nohyde12
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby nohyde12 » Fri Apr 01, 2016 3:34 pm

Amnesia for me too..the only guy i like it's kent

► Show Spoiler

► Show Spoiler

camneliops80
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby camneliops80 » Fri Apr 01, 2016 9:18 pm

nohyde12 wrote:Amnesia for me too..the only guy i like it's kent

► Show Spoiler

Kento is definitely the best guy from Amnesia! For otome games, I also really like Katawa Shoujo and a couple free games about demons-- Seduce Me and Cute Demon Crashers!

Hustle Cat is also sort of m/m, m/f, f/m, AND f/f, depending on how you play the main character.

nohyde12
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby nohyde12 » Sat Apr 02, 2016 12:36 am

uuuu i Seduce me and Cute Demon Crashers i played this last year.. i heard Seduce me is getting the sequel , Hustle cat is good i like the story.. ..Kento is the best rightttt...his route is not that horrible compare to the other guys and he is such a Tsundere...* guy + tsundere + glasses = me with massive MOEEE*

► Show Spoiler

Lazy_scorpio
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby Lazy_scorpio » Sat Apr 02, 2016 12:41 am

KianWindmill wrote:Hmm how to say: i really like dating sims but: Its for me somehow confusing to play the girls site. Diabolic lovers sceems the most appealing one because the drawingstyle is very very hot! Nohyde, Do you recommend it??

Daibolik Lovers is sort of violent and you can only see the love between the MC and the guys if you squint really hard (and probably not even then). Oz Mafia (which is made by the same people) looks to be more to my taste. I can't wait to be able to buy/play it soon.

*looks at wallet*
*sigh*

nohyde12
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby nohyde12 » Sat Apr 02, 2016 12:46 am

Lazy_scorpio wrote:

Daibolik Lovers is sort of violent and you can only see the love between the MC and the guys if you squint really hard (and probably not even then). Oz Mafia (which has the same art, but nicer story) looks to be more to my taste. I can't wait to be able to buy/play it soon.

*looks at wallet*
*sigh*

Ozmafia huh..the first time i played it.... i thought it was going to be like Familia arcana but oh boy.. it's so different.... i think i enjoy one or two route in the games ( one of them is a friendship route...i never one to like this route but ozmafia proof me wrong) . I still will buy it though to put in my list ...* looks at wallet too* just take my money already...

► Show Spoiler

nohyde12
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby nohyde12 » Sat Apr 02, 2016 12:49 am

i was really sad when they decide TOKIMEKI restaurant will only be available in Japan only...Kento Fuwa..my baby :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

► Show Spoiler

► Show Spoiler

Lazy_scorpio
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby Lazy_scorpio » Sat Apr 02, 2016 12:54 am

They sell that game outside of Japan? They don't have it here, so I've never played it (and I don't deal with sketchy downloads). Is it interesting?

Return to “General discussion”