☆Find Out Your High School Boy Persona☆

Discuss everything that is not game-related here.
soft
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

☆Find Out Your High School Boy Persona☆

Postby soft » Sat Apr 02, 2016 2:24 am

Uh, I think this will be fun!

So, ShindanMaker. What is ShindanMaker, you may or may not ask?
► Show Spoiler
Okay, so! There's this one particular Shindan I really like, and it basically gives you a ☆High School Boy Persona☆. All you need to do is put in your user name. Or your nickname, that's fine too. I just think it'll be neat to see all the different characters it pops out for us.

https://shindanmaker.com/287613

Oh, but you're probably gonna have to Google Translate your results, as they will be in Japanese, but it's nothing too complicated. It randomly generates which year and class you'll be in, height, the club you participate in, favorite subject, your appearance, and then a silly little blurb or quote about your character. Also, heheh--who will be the seiyuu for your character. B)

Here's me! soft-kun, pffft.

soft: Class 2-A, 176cm, Art club. Favorite subject is Music. Straight, very short mustard-colored hair. Eyes are yellow-green. "I want to be reborn as a bird."
(VA: Norio Wakamoto)

W-Whoa...I apparently have the voice of Xemnas, which is just...just fantastic.
And here's how I pictured him, made with that fun anime avatar creator because I can't draw.
► Show Spoiler
So! What do you think of your character? Are you classmates with anyone on the forum? Do you happen to be my senpai? Is he anything like you, or the complete opposite? Share your results and art if you feel like drawing your character! (Or you can just cheat like me and use that nifty anime avatar maker.)

※ If you need any help with the shoddy google translation or if you're confused with any part of your result, I'll gladly try to help!

booknerd_maro
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Re: ☆Find Out Your High School Boy Persona☆

Postby booknerd_maro » Sat Apr 02, 2016 2:55 am

Maro: 2 years Group C 173cm brass band . Favorite subject is Japanese history . Unkempt long hair , eyes mauve of Kakiiro . Women phobia because of the sister (cv. Kenji Hamada )
► Show Spoiler
My seiyuu voices Hyuuga from 07 Ghost so it turned out quite fitting, haha. Also, not sure what 'kakiiro' is but google tells me it's a reddish-brown so that's what I went with.

Jai1579
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby Jai1579 » Sat Apr 02, 2016 3:30 am

So.. I had to run the translation through many engines to get the best possible result XD

Jai: 1 Year Class E. 176 cm, Dance Club. Favorite Subject is Ancient Literature (classics). Eyes are dark red. Hair is frizzy honey-colored. I am going to be the hidden geek. Voice Actor: Ueda Yuji
► Show Spoiler
Out of the characters that Ueda Yuji voice acted... I picked Hojo from Inuyasha XD

FYI: Ueda Yuji is also the voice actor for Brock from Pokemon xD

soft
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby soft » Sat Apr 02, 2016 3:40 am

booknerd_maro wrote:Maro: 2 years Group C 173cm brass band . Favorite subject is Japanese history . Unkempt long hair , eyes mauve of Kakiiro . Women phobia because of the sister (cv. Kenji Hamada )
► Show Spoiler
My seiyuu voices Hyuuga from 07 Ghost so it turned out quite fitting, haha. Also, not sure what 'kakiiro' is but google tells me it's a reddish-brown so that's what I went with.
Huh, that's weird. When I google '柿色 (kakiiro)' it gives me more of an orange color, but pfft like that matters; the reddish-brown really suits him. I love how you designed him and I can't get over that fearful expression...awww. (;‿;) His hair is beautiful...and I see that earring there. Ahhh, love it!
Jai1579 wrote:So.. I had to run the translation through many engines to get the best possible result XD

Jai: 1 Year Class E. 176 cm, Dance Club. Favorite Subject is Ancient Literature (classics). Eyes are dark red. Hair is frizzy honey-colored. I am going to be the hidden geek. Voice Actor: Ueda Yuji
► Show Spoiler
Out of the characters that Ueda Yuji voice acted... I picked Hojo from Inuyasha XD

Hahahaaa, I know what you mean about running through all kinds of translation engines. Google was just the first that popped into my head, but yeah...it can be tricky.

He looks so cute!!! Ahhh, and I just watched an episode with freakin' Hojo the other day! I think it suits this cute looking guy somehow...Ueda has such a youthful sounding voice.

Jai1579
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby Jai1579 » Sat Apr 02, 2016 3:58 am

soft wrote:
booknerd_maro wrote:Maro: 2 years Group C 173cm brass band . Favorite subject is Japanese history . Unkempt long hair , eyes mauve of Kakiiro . Women phobia because of the sister (cv. Kenji Hamada )
► Show Spoiler
Huh, that's weird. When I google '柿色 (kakiiro)' it gives me more of an orange color, but pfft like that matters; the reddish-brown really suits him. I love how you designed him and I can't get over that fearful expression...awww. (;‿;) His hair is beautiful...and I see that earring there. Ahhh, love it!
Jai1579 wrote:So.. I had to run the translation through many engines to get the best possible result XD

► Show Spoiler

Hahahaaa, I know what you mean about running through all kinds of translation engines. Google was just the first that popped into my head, but yeah...it can be tricky.

He looks so cute!!! Ahhh, and I just watched an episode with freakin' Hojo the other day! I think it suits this cute looking guy somehow...Ueda has such a youthful sounding voice.
That's what I thought as well xD though he also looks like he can easily be taken advantage of...

camneliops80
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby camneliops80 » Sat Apr 02, 2016 4:43 am

Class 1-A, 176 cm, Literary Department. Favorite subject is English. Wheat colored hair/tan frizzy hair, and the eyes are the same color as the hair. "There is only the motivation." (cv. Ken Narita)
► Show Spoiler
Yay, English! It really *was* my favorite subject.

...Holy shit, I'm voiced by Sesshoumaru!

evanevan
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby evanevan » Sat Apr 02, 2016 6:59 am

evanevan: 3-E, 178 cm. Manga club. Favorite subject biology. Turquoise long hair, dark blue eye. Attentive motherly type. (VA: Miyata Kouki)

O.O Didn't expect Hanataro's voice, but I guess it fits...

And here's how I picture him:
► Show Spoiler
Is this too much for high schooler? I'm trying to show the motherly side, but end up really into it. :P
► Show Spoiler

camneliops80
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby camneliops80 » Sat Apr 02, 2016 7:04 am

I just wanna say that everyone in this thread is SUPER CUTE as anime boys! :mrgreen:

nohyde12
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby nohyde12 » Sat Apr 02, 2016 7:32 am

Nohyde : Year 2 Group D 176cm baseball club . Favorite subject is Japanese history. Dark red of Yurufuwa Berisho, eyes vermilion. My friend was able to 100 people (cv. Norio Wakamoto) = Shining Saotome
► Show Spoiler
i look like someone.....hmmmmm and the gap with my seiyuu...is MOEEE
Yaoi is my HOPES and DREAMS 8-) ٩(๑❛ᴗ❛๑)۶
► Show Spoiler

Tenka
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby Tenka » Sat Apr 02, 2016 10:24 am

Okay, let’s see...

Tenka: Year 2 Group E, 184 cm, calligraphy club. Favorite subject is English. Dark brown color of Yurufuwa blonde, eyes are sky blue. Only son of the head of a large corporation. (cv. Tōru Ōkawa)

Could have been way worse. :D Since I’m not sure if the hair color is meant to be brown or blonde, I did both for now. If someone can clarify this, please feel free to do so. :)
► Show Spoiler
Last edited by Tenka on Sat Apr 02, 2016 11:02 am, edited 4 times in total.
If you’re going to hit it, hit it until it breaks.