☆Find Out Your High School Boy Persona☆

Discuss everything that is not game-related here.
User avatar
Lazy_scorpio
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+
Posts: 1006
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2016 11:23 am

Re: ☆Find Out Your High School Boy Persona☆

Postby Lazy_scorpio » Sun Apr 03, 2016 1:49 am

Knightusagi wrote:
Lazy_scorpio wrote:I like this version a little better.

MyStyle resize.jpg


looks more like your profile picture, this version looks tougher!


Now that you mention it...it does. I'm just missing the hat and jacket.

Also, I looked up who Suzuki Tatsuhisa is. Apparently, I'll voiced by the seiyuu who did the voice for Makoto (Free), Haru (Tonari no Kaibutsu/My little Monster), and Ban (Nanatsu no Taizai/Seven Deadly sins), etc. :D
Image

User avatar
Knightusagi
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+
Posts: 137
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2016 10:44 am

Re: ☆Find Out Your High School Boy Persona☆

Postby Knightusagi » Sun Apr 03, 2016 10:43 am

Lazy_scorpio wrote:
Knightusagi wrote:
Lazy_scorpio wrote:I like this version a little better.

MyStyle resize.jpg


looks more like your profile picture, this version looks tougher!


Now that you mention it...it does. I'm just missing the hat and jacket.

Also, I looked up who Suzuki Tatsuhisa is. Apparently, I'll voiced by the seiyuu who did the voice for Makoto (Free), Haru (Tonari no Kaibutsu/My little Monster), and Ban (Nanatsu no Taizai/Seven Deadly sins), etc. :D


also ranmaru of utapri so you're a rockstar XD
「好きにしろ」

User avatar
nohyde12
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+
Posts: 985
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2016 10:55 am
Location: my room
Contact:

Re: ☆Find Out Your High School Boy Persona☆

Postby nohyde12 » Sun Apr 03, 2016 11:11 am

you guys has such a youthful voice actor...

► Show Spoiler
Yaoi is my HOPES and DREAMS 8-) ٩(๑❛ᴗ❛๑)۶

► Show Spoiler

User avatar
Knightusagi
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+
Posts: 137
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2016 10:44 am

Re: ☆Find Out Your High School Boy Persona☆

Postby Knightusagi » Sun Apr 03, 2016 3:32 pm

The results change per day as well and influenced by capitals, spaces etc. x3
I am suddenly a 3 year student XD
「好きにしろ」

User avatar
Lazy_scorpio
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+
Posts: 1006
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2016 11:23 am

Re: ☆Find Out Your High School Boy Persona☆

Postby Lazy_scorpio » Mon Apr 04, 2016 3:29 pm

Knightusagi wrote:The results change per day as well and influenced by capitals, spaces etc. x3
I am suddenly a 3 year student XD


I tried this again by typing in my username exactly as it is and got this.
Lazy_scorpio: Year 1 Group C, 188 cm, Karate section. Favorite Subject is modern society. He has short unkempt hair the color of persimmons, and red eyes. He lost to a class full girls at arm wrestling.(CV. Kenji Nojima)

Kenji Nojima has done such roles as Mamoru Chiba/Tuxedo Mask (Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon Crystal), Nobuchika Ginoza (Psycho-Pass), and Michiru Shiba (Sket Dance).

rsz_screenshot_2016-04-04-10-02-10-1.png
rsz_screenshot_2016-04-04-10-02-10-1.png (52.46 KiB) Viewed 558 times


I used to be in Karate, but it's been more than 10 years since I last took a lesson.

This guy probably lost to those girls on purpose. :lol:

Sorry if the pic is kinda small, but I had to use my phone for this. (I'm not near my computer) :cry:
Image

User avatar
Knightusagi
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+
Posts: 137
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2016 10:44 am

Re: ☆Find Out Your High School Boy Persona☆

Postby Knightusagi » Mon Apr 04, 2016 9:12 pm

Lazy_scorpio wrote:
Knightusagi wrote:The results change per day as well and influenced by capitals, spaces etc. x3
I am suddenly a 3 year student XD


I tried this again by typing in my username exactly as it is and got this.
Lazy_scorpio: Year 1 Group C, 188 cm, Karate section. Favorite Subject is modern society. He has short unkempt hair the color of persimmons, and red eyes. He lost to a class full girls at arm wrestling.(CV. Kenji Nojima)

Kenji Nojima has done such roles as Mamoru Chiba/Tuxedo Mask (Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon Crystal), Nobuchika Ginoza (Psycho-Pass), and Michiru Shiba (Sket Dance).

rsz_screenshot_2016-04-04-10-02-10-1.png


I used to be in Karate, but it's been more than 10 years since I last took a lesson.

This guy probably lost to those girls on purpose. :lol:

Sorry if the pic is kinda small, but I had to use my phone for this. (I'm not near my computer) :cry:


I see, not a problem. hmm... maybe try again tomorrow... its kinda addicting, will make a new avatar i guess.
The avatar looks good. Though choice 'if you beat a girl = you hurt a girl' and 'lose to a girl=you lost to a girl' ...haha basiscally no win-win situation for guys. XD at least when he is beaten, if he is cool enough a girl will take care of him.
Last edited by Knightusagi on Mon Apr 04, 2016 9:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
「好きにしろ」

User avatar
Magisey
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+
Posts: 19
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2016 8:59 pm
Contact:

Re: ☆Find Out Your High School Boy Persona☆

Postby Magisey » Mon Apr 04, 2016 9:16 pm

Sey: 2nd Year Class E. Fencing Club. Favorite Subject is Geology. Green Nekoke Berisho, eyes are maroon (?? Is... this saying I have green cat ears? o_o). " I'm going to the hidden geek" (cv. Ryohei Kimura)

Oooh, he voice Bokuto from Haikyuu!! plus a ton of other stuff. THAT'S an interesting voice XD

► Show Spoiler
Last edited by Magisey on Mon Apr 04, 2016 9:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Knightusagi
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+
Posts: 137
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2016 10:44 am

Re: ☆Find Out Your High School Boy Persona☆

Postby Knightusagi » Mon Apr 04, 2016 9:19 pm

Magisey wrote:Sey: 2nd Year Class E. Fencing Club. Favorite Subject is Geology. Green Nekoke Berisho, eyes are maroon (?? Is... this saying I have green cat ears? o_o). " I'm going to the hidden geek" (cv. Ryohei Kimura)

Oooh, he voice Bokuto from Haikyuu!! plus a ton of other stuff. THAT'S an interesting voice XD

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]


dont know, depends on the characters used in jp. But what does it matter it matches well the cat ears.
「好きにしろ」

User avatar
Lazy_scorpio
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+
Posts: 1006
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2016 11:23 am

Re: ☆Find Out Your High School Boy Persona☆

Postby Lazy_scorpio » Mon Apr 04, 2016 9:45 pm

I'm finally at my computer. Here is a bigger version of the earlier picture just in case you had to squint so hard at the picture you almost became cross-eyed.
► Show Spoiler


and here is a version with glasses for those of you who like glasses
► Show Spoiler


Looking at him, it's likely that he not only let those girls win (considering he's taking karate), but he also took his defeat graciously. He looks like the type of guy who is generally nice to girls and jokes around with the guys.

I think I'm gonna see if anything changes tomorrow and make a new avatar if it does.
Image

User avatar
Samoth
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+
Posts: 84
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2016 8:35 pm
Location: The Netherlands

Re: ☆Find Out Your High School Boy Persona☆

Postby Samoth » Wed Apr 06, 2016 1:15 pm

Samoth: 1 year Group E 186cm Go section. Favorite subject is math. Pale yellow of Kuseke long hair, eyes silver. Have a byte in restaurants (cv. Okano Kosuke)

I must say, this outcome isn't bad at all and more or less true! :o


Return to “General discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider] and 1 guest