Poll time! What is your sexuality?

Discuss everything that is not game-related here.

What's your sexuality?

gay
20
33%
lesbian
1
2%
bisexual
12
20%
pansexual
5
8%
asexual
8
13%
demisexual
3
5%
heterosexual
11
18%
 
Total votes: 60

User avatar
camneliops80
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+
Posts: 154
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2016 6:58 pm
Location: United States
Contact:

Poll time! What is your sexuality?

Postby camneliops80 » Mon Apr 04, 2016 3:02 am

Just out of curiosity, how do you identify? I've left out romantic options for now (aromantic, panromantic, etc.), since this is just focused on sexuality, but I can create another poll for them if people are interested.

(Mods, if this is an inappropriate or invasive topic, please let me know, and I'll delete it at once!)
Image

User avatar
Suracis
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+
Posts: 3460
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2016 3:52 pm
Location: The Void

Re: Poll time! What is your sexuality?

Postby Suracis » Mon Apr 04, 2016 3:04 am

camneliops80 wrote:Just out of curiosity, how do you identify? I've left out romantic options for now (aromantic, panromantic, etc.), since this is just focused on sexuality, but I can create another poll for them if people are interested.

(Mods, if this is an inappropriate or invasive topic, please let me know, and I'll delete it at once!)


Interesting poll. I think this is an acceptable topic for our small but growing community. I'm quite interested to see how people respond.

Edit: Although, perhaps gay/lesbian should be homosexual.
Image

Nemo
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+
Posts: 29
Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:48 am
Location: USA

Re: Poll time! What is your sexuality?

Postby Nemo » Mon Apr 04, 2016 4:06 am

Suracis wrote:Although, perhaps gay/lesbian should be homosexual.


I thought that too...But on the other hand it dose make for an interesting data-point.

Not that I think that things such as sexuality or even gender can summed up with a simple label. Everything is fluid; some people just have a wider range of variance than others.

User avatar
keyxmakerx
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+
Posts: 306
Joined: Tue Mar 22, 2016 4:25 pm
Location: South East US
Contact:

Re: Poll time! What is your sexuality?

Postby keyxmakerx » Mon Apr 04, 2016 9:50 am

I'll agree with this, though a more political correct way of putting would be, homisexual(male) homosexual(female), though if you change it now, it will reset the stats.
*No Longer Present On Forums*

User avatar
evanevan
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+
Posts: 130
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2016 11:24 am

Re: Poll time! What is your sexuality?

Postby evanevan » Mon Apr 04, 2016 11:55 am

In the end, there is no list that can exhaustively capture every sexuality, so trying to make a complete poll that can capture everyone is pointless.

And the poll is anonymous (it is, right?), so I think it will be ok.
► Show Spoiler

User avatar
keyxmakerx
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+
Posts: 306
Joined: Tue Mar 22, 2016 4:25 pm
Location: South East US
Contact:

Re: Poll time! What is your sexuality?

Postby keyxmakerx » Mon Apr 04, 2016 12:39 pm

evanevan wrote:In the end, there is no list that can exhaustively capture every sexuality, so trying to make a complete poll that can capture everyone is pointless.

And the poll is anonymous (it is, right?), so I think it will be ok.


Yes, poll is anonymous, (We actually tried to incorporate a non anon. one, but that's proving to be a bit difficult) But I agree, we can never encompass everyone, though there may be more "Politically correct definitions"

Off Topic
► Show Spoiler
Last edited by keyxmakerx on Mon Apr 04, 2016 12:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
*No Longer Present On Forums*

User avatar
meyaoi
Developer
Developer
Posts: 610
Joined: Sun Mar 20, 2016 1:40 pm
Contact:

Re: Poll time! What is your sexuality?

Postby meyaoi » Mon Apr 04, 2016 12:44 pm

keyxmakerx wrote:Yes, poll is anonymous, (We actually are unable to compliment a non anon. one, but that's proving to be a bit difficult) But I agree, we can never encompass everyone, though there may be more "Politically correct definitions"

Off Topic
► Show Spoiler


Hmm, I can't see it lol (fortunately or unfortunately? :lol: )

User avatar
keyxmakerx
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+
Posts: 306
Joined: Tue Mar 22, 2016 4:25 pm
Location: South East US
Contact:

Re: Poll time! What is your sexuality?

Postby keyxmakerx » Mon Apr 04, 2016 12:53 pm

meyaoi wrote:Hmm, I can't see it lol (fortunately or unfortunately? :lol: )


Na, it's just for privacy, though personally I don't have any reason to hide my own. :D

I'm gay.

Welp that was boring XD
*No Longer Present On Forums*

User avatar
Suracis
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+
Posts: 3460
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2016 3:52 pm
Location: The Void

Re: Poll time! What is your sexuality?

Postby Suracis » Mon Apr 04, 2016 3:11 pm

keyxmakerx wrote:I'll agree with this, though a more political correct way of putting would be, homisexual(male) homosexual(female), though if you change it now, it will reset the stats.


I've never heard of those terms but this is getting out of control with all the terminology.
Image

User avatar
keyxmakerx
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+
Posts: 306
Joined: Tue Mar 22, 2016 4:25 pm
Location: South East US
Contact:

Re: Poll time! What is your sexuality?

Postby keyxmakerx » Mon Apr 04, 2016 3:57 pm

Suracis wrote:
keyxmakerx wrote:I'll agree with this, though a more political correct way of putting would be, homisexual(male) homosexual(female), though if you change it now, it will reset the stats.


I've never heard of those terms but this is getting out of control with all the terminology.


Haha nope that's autocorrect for you.. Homosexual male / female X3
*No Longer Present On Forums*


Return to “General discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider] and 1 guest