Fanart / Scribble Toru X MC XDD nyahaha

Interested in making fan-art and fan-fiction of our characters and share it with fellow fans? Here's the place!
wurpess
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Re: Fanart / Scribble Toru X MC XDD nyahaha

Postby wurpess » Thu Mar 31, 2016 5:10 pm

KianWindmill wrote:
wurpess wrote:
KianWindmill wrote:
Thx wurpess :)
9000!!!! XDDD bishie artists ftw wohoooo!

WOOHOO!!! *high fives* 8-)

*goes back to banging my head on the desk and feeling more like a 5 year old with a crayon than an artist* XP

XDD dont give up wurpess!! High five because artists are cool!! My desk is now an total embarrassing mess (again xD). I was sittin there like an complete idiot throwing markers around! Monochrome ftw!!

*sniff* Thanks. I will keep going and put my heart into it!!! >///<

LMAO!!! :lol: I generally don't have that particular issue, since I work digitally, but I still wind up with a desk full of stuff. Usually soda cans, for when I get into serious "in the groove" art mode and tend to bring the rum bottle and several cans of Coke into the room so I can just concentrate and not have to get up until I either get hungry or need the bathroom. XD Unfortunately, as I was getting to the end of working on my pic, I ran out of rum. And instead of going it sober like a smart/sane person, I grabbed the tequila. Then a couple drinks later, remembered why I don't drink tequila anymore. >_< (Was way dizzy and couldn't see straight.) Had to wait a bit before I could get back to work. But here's hoping I can finish soon.

*sigh*

► Show Spoiler

nohyde12
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Re: Fanart / Scribble Toru X MC XDD nyahaha

Postby nohyde12 » Thu Mar 31, 2016 5:11 pm

yeahhhh
Yaoi is my HOPES and DREAMS 8-) ٩(๑❛ᴗ❛๑)۶

► Show Spoiler