Fanart-Hot Spring Shiba

Interested in making fan-art and fan-fiction of our characters and share it with fellow fans? Here's the place!
User avatar
wurpess
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+
Posts: 144
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2016 9:23 am
Location: USA
Contact:

Fanart-Hot Spring Shiba

Postby wurpess » Thu Mar 31, 2016 7:00 pm

So, uh, yeah, decided to attempt fanart. Wanted to draw muscles, so I went with Ryotaro Shiba. I kinda picture him being the sexy klutz, and I was going through a bunch of scenarios in my head of him being clumsy, thinking about all the dates that had been unlocked. Then I remembered that we had unlocked the hot springs date, and this image popped into my head. XD

Not entirely happy with how it came out, but I also didn't feel like messing with it anymore. (And so sorry, meyaoi-sama, but I realized at the end that I got his bangs wrong. I hope that's not a problem. >_<) Anyway, hope you all enjoy it anyway. *bows formally, then runs away*


Image

User avatar
KianWindmill
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+
Posts: 502
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2016 10:31 am
Location: Next to you hehehe
Contact:

Re: Fanart-Hot Spring Shiba

Postby KianWindmill » Thu Mar 31, 2016 8:31 pm

*Wohooooo wurpess!!! High five! 8-)
AMAZING! Shiba!!!!! Like inimagined him as you mentioned!

Pinupartist-alert! XD

Waaah!
I can see that your really working on a pinup-dynamicposingstyle! You know what i mean! Meaning telling a story whithin one picture! His bangs?? Shading and bangs- yess! i like it!, i have serious trouble with moving fabrics ( lookin at his crotch * like like hehehe) and a background!! Its causing me tears when i draw backgrounds! you do it just from the start! Dont pull your work down its too good! Pinupartist never stop levelling! *___* where is the rum?! cheers! :lol:
~All your base! ~
Rainbow pirate flag HuHa!

Kind regards,
Kian nyahahaah XD

User avatar
Knightusagi
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+
Posts: 137
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2016 10:44 am

Re: Fanart-Hot Spring Shiba

Postby Knightusagi » Thu Mar 31, 2016 8:55 pm

awesome! x3 you draw so well! hehe, like it!
「好きにしろ」

User avatar
Jai1579
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+
Posts: 2930
Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2016 2:22 pm
Location: United States
Contact:

Re: Fanart-Hot Spring Shiba

Postby Jai1579 » Thu Mar 31, 2016 9:08 pm

Omg this is amazing :D I love it !
► Show Spoiler
Image

User avatar
Suracis
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+
Posts: 3461
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2016 3:52 pm
Location: The Void

Re: Fanart-Hot Spring Shiba

Postby Suracis » Thu Mar 31, 2016 9:17 pm

I'm not familiar with hot springs so what is that he's slipping on? It sort of looks like mud... clay even?

Nice picture though. I wonder how long it took you to do it.
Image

User avatar
wurpess
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+
Posts: 144
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2016 9:23 am
Location: USA
Contact:

Re: Fanart-Hot Spring Shiba

Postby wurpess » Fri Apr 01, 2016 2:11 am

KianWindmill wrote:*Wohooooo wurpess!!! High five! 8-)
AMAZING! Shiba!!!!! Like inimagined him as you mentioned!

Pinupartist-alert! XD

Waaah!
I can see that your really working on a pinup-dynamicposingstyle! You know what i mean! Meaning telling a story whithin one picture! His bangs?? Shading and bangs- yess! i like it!, i have serious trouble with moving fabrics ( lookin at his crotch * like like hehehe) and a background!! Its causing me tears when i draw backgrounds! you do it just from the start! Dont pull your work down its too good! Pinupartist never stop levelling! *___* where is the rum?! cheers! :lol:
lol. Yes, pin-ups are my specialty. And I think they are much more interesting when they are dynamic and tell a story/show a distinct moment. (Not sure if I worded that right.) Which is kinda why I went with this idea instead of my SFW Shuu idea (where he is just sitting around in a disheveled kimono.) And the problem with his bangs isn't the shading. (His hair shading is really one of the only things in this I am happy with. >_<) It's that I parted his hair too far to the side, and have it "combed" differently. (He has his hair just moved to the sides, where in my version, it's actually "flipped over." >_<) Unfortunately, I waited until near the end to go back and double check the original character pic/bio, and facepalmed. >_< And I really hate doing backgrounds. So many tears were shed doing this. But it was kinda needed if I was going to properly convey this idea. ;_; Anyway, this is done now, so I just need to make the next one better. ;) (And make sure I have enough rum. XP) Cheers!!! *^_^*

Knightusagi wrote:awesome! x3 you draw so well! hehe, like it!
Jai1579 wrote:Omg this is amazing :D I love it !
► Show Spoiler
Thanks so much! So glad you both like it! *^_^*

Suracis wrote:I'm not familiar with hot springs so what is that he's slipping on? It sort of looks like mud... clay even?

Nice picture though. I wonder how long it took you to do it.
Actually, that was me totally failing at shading water. He's supposed to be sliding through a puddle of water. I was just so tired and burnt out at the end that I was finally like "This totally isn't coming out, but screw it! I'm done!" Now that I've had some sleep and time away from it, I may try and fix it and replace this one with the updated one. Or just leave it and try to do better with my next pic. Idk. XP

Anyway, thanks. *^_^* And way too long. >_<

User avatar
Suracis
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+
Posts: 3461
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2016 3:52 pm
Location: The Void

Re: Fanart-Hot Spring Shiba

Postby Suracis » Fri Apr 01, 2016 2:14 am

wurpess wrote: Actually, that was me totally failing at shading water. He's supposed to be sliding through a puddle of water. I was just so tired and burnt out at the end that I was finally like "This totally isn't coming out, but screw it! I'm done!" Now that I've had some sleep and time away from it, I may try and fix it and replace this one with the updated one. Or just leave it and try to do better with my next pic. Idk. XP

Anyway, thanks. *^_^* And way too long. >_<
Hah, we can clearly see the effort you've put into it though. I'd say work on improving on the next picture unless the puddle really bothers you. Whatever gives you a peace of mind :D

I look forward to the next picture.
Image

User avatar
wurpess
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+
Posts: 144
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2016 9:23 am
Location: USA
Contact:

Re: Fanart-Hot Spring Shiba

Postby wurpess » Fri Apr 01, 2016 2:22 am

Suracis wrote:
wurpess wrote: Actually, that was me totally failing at shading water. He's supposed to be sliding through a puddle of water. I was just so tired and burnt out at the end that I was finally like "This totally isn't coming out, but screw it! I'm done!" Now that I've had some sleep and time away from it, I may try and fix it and replace this one with the updated one. Or just leave it and try to do better with my next pic. Idk. XP

Anyway, thanks. *^_^* And way too long. >_<
Hah, we can clearly see the effort you've put into it though. I'd say work on improving on the next picture unless the puddle really bothers you. Whatever gives you a peace of mind :D

I look forward to the next picture.
That is only one of many things that bothers me about this pic. lol. But once you mentioned it, it really does look like he is sliding through wet cement. I will probably just fix that one thing and be done with it and move onto something else.

And thanks! Hopefully the next one will turn out better. *^_^*

User avatar
meyaoi
Developer
Developer
Posts: 674
Joined: Sun Mar 20, 2016 1:40 pm
Contact:

Re: Fanart-Hot Spring Shiba

Postby meyaoi » Fri Apr 01, 2016 4:21 am

Oooh, the clumsy Shiba is slipping on the hot spring! xD
I love his embarassed looks :p :p
And finally... first Shiba fan-art! <3

No worries about the water, btw, because water is really DAMN HARD TO DRAW :')
*fellow artist feels the same struggles orz*

User avatar
nohyde12
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+
Posts: 992
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2016 10:55 am
Location: my room
Contact:

Re: Fanart-Hot Spring Shiba

Postby nohyde12 » Fri Apr 01, 2016 4:28 am

OMGOMGOMG..his body!! *silently worship wurpess* this is making my ovaries screaming.. *i know i'm shameless forgive me!!*
Yaoi is my HOPES and DREAMS 8-) ٩(๑❛ᴗ❛๑)۶
► Show Spoiler


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest