Fanart-Hot Spring Shiba

Interested in making fan-art and fan-fiction of our characters and share it with fellow fans? Here's the place!
Monari
Yaoi Kouhai
Yaoi Kouhai

Re: Fanart-Hot Spring Shiba

Postby Monari » Fri Apr 01, 2016 5:03 am

Oh He looks Hot and it's cute how he is slipping there. Good Job!

Marauder4
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby Marauder4 » Fri Apr 01, 2016 5:19 am

Shiba is one of my favorite guys, so it's awesome to already see some awesome fanart of him (lookin' sexy Shiba ;) ). Fantastic job!
-- M4

camneliops80
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby camneliops80 » Fri Apr 01, 2016 5:46 am

Aww, I can TOTALLY see Ryotaro as the klutzy/clumsy one! Good job on drawing him mid-action, and for some reason, I really like how you did the shading on the rocks. <3

nohyde12
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby nohyde12 » Fri Apr 01, 2016 6:02 am

he gives the vibe of that kind.
Yaoi is my HOPES and DREAMS 8-) ٩(๑❛ᴗ❛๑)۶

► Show Spoiler

KianWindmill
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby KianWindmill » Fri Apr 01, 2016 1:07 pm

XD i know what you mean with checking the bio! Dont ask me how often i tried to catch Toru so far. At least its trying to resemble the character from the informations we currently have, imagine what we can draw when we get more infos *evil grin

You clearly have portraited Shiba and you shouldnt be so hard to yourself (<= really)
Soooo its finally weekend!! Agee to the rum!!! Where is the rum anyway?!! XD
~All your base! ~
Rainbow pirate flag HuHa!

Kind regards,
Kian nyahahaah XD

wurpess
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby wurpess » Fri Apr 01, 2016 2:24 pm

meyaoi wrote:Oooh, the clumsy Shiba is slipping on the hot spring! xD
I love his embarassed looks :p :p
And finally... first Shiba fan-art! <3

No worries about the water, btw, because water is really DAMN HARD TO DRAW :')
*fellow artist feels the same struggles orz*

Thanks so much! *^_^* And yes! That was another reason I went with this idea 1st. I didn't think Shiba was getting enough love. ;)

And thanks for the reassurance. It really does make me feel better I'm not the only one with that issue. >_<

nohyde12 wrote:OMGOMGOMG..his body!! *silently worship wurpess* this is making my ovaries screaming.. *i know i'm shameless forgive me!!*

Nya! Thanx so much!! I'm so glad you like it. :oops: :oops: :oops: (And it's all good. That's generally the reaction I'm aiming for with most of my art. ;) And I just like drawing muscular guys. XD )

Monari wrote:Oh He looks Hot and it's cute how he is slipping there. Good Job!

Marauder4 wrote:Shiba is one of my favorite guys, so it's awesome to already see some awesome fanart of him (lookin' sexy Shiba ;) ). Fantastic job!

Thanks! So glad you like it. (And I like Shiba too. Shuu is my #1 fav, but Shiba is my 2nd. And I didn't think he was getting enough love, so I had to draw him. ;) )

camneliops80 wrote:Aww, I can TOTALLY see Ryotaro as the klutzy/clumsy one! Good job on drawing him mid-action, and for some reason, I really like how you did the shading on the rocks. <3

Thanks! *^_^* That's one of the things that drew me to him. When I 1st saw him appearance, I thought he was just going to be the generic jock character with little personality, but then I read his bio, and I was like "Awwww, he seems like such a sexy, loveable goof." XD And I'm glad you like the rocks. I suck at backgrounds, and i was really kinda worrying about shading the rocks. Glad they came out ok. >_<

KianWindmill wrote:XD i know what you mean with checking the bio! Dont ask me how often i tried to catch Toru so far. At least its trying to resemble the character from the informations we currently have, imagine what we can draw when we get more infos *evil grin

You clearly have portraited Shiba and you shouldnt be so hard to yourself (<= really)
Soooo its finally weekend!! Agee to the rum!!! Where is the rum anyway?!! XD

So true. I was going back and forth with the bio until I had his original lineart, but then, as I started base coloring, I realized his entire face and head just didn't look right, so I redid that part. And didn't go back to the bio while I was redrawing the head, and yeah. . .I probably should have. >_< But yes, will be much easier to draw once we have more info! :D But for now, still fun to speculate what they will actually be like and what sort of scenarios they will end up in. XD

And thanks. I tend to be my own worst critic. XP

YAY!!! Weekend!!! :D And hopefully later on, I can get to the store for more rum!!! WAHOO!! And I probably drank it. XD

KianWindmill
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby KianWindmill » Fri Apr 01, 2016 2:32 pm

Wurpessss !! <3

About weekend: Im already a little prepared... I wonder where my tequila happens to be xD today everything is planned: im fantrolling around with seiyuudanshi again. Have some new ideas xD but i struggle again with drawing too cute xD cute is so not my world xDD, relax at the desk with lot of paper and markers!! And drinks!! (Of course!!!)

Are you planning new pics too? Cya *___*
~All your base! ~
Rainbow pirate flag HuHa!

Kind regards,
Kian nyahahaah XD

wurpess
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby wurpess » Fri Apr 01, 2016 2:55 pm

KianWindmill wrote:Wurpessss !! <3

About weekend: Im already a little prepared... I wonder where my tequila happens to be xD today everything is planned: im fantrolling around with seiyuudanshi again. Have some new ideas xD but i struggle again with drawing too cute xD cute is so not my world xDD, relax at the desk with lot of paper and markers!! And drinks!! (Of course!!!)

Are you planning new pics too? Cya *___*

KIAN!!! *glomps!* <3

Awesome. It's currently 4:35 am here, and I don't think I can get liquor anywhere right now. (Not to mention sleeping kid kinda makes just running out really quick kinda difficult. XP) So I have to wait until later to get some more. :( And you can have my tequila. I'm old and can't really drink it much anymore. (As I mentioned before. XD) I mostly just have it around to cook with. (I love cooking. I make really good chicken quesadillas, and I usually marinate the chicken for it overnight in pico de gallo and tequila. :D)

Awesome!!! I can't wait to see more pics from you!! *^_^* <3 And it sounds like you have an awesome day planned. (And basically what I have planned for Saturday, but with my comp, my tablet, and drinks!!! :D (Husband usually watches our child on Saturdays so I can have a day to myself.) )

And I have 2 pic ideas that I really want to do. (Both will probably need to be posted in the 18+ forum. One is an amusing one of Shuu, having inexplicable issues with technology, and may have MC in the background. The other is an adorable/nosebleed one of Toru.) Not sure which one I want to do 1st. >_<

Anyway, have fun!!! *^_^*

nohyde12
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby nohyde12 » Fri Apr 01, 2016 3:20 pm

i can't wait!!
Yaoi is my HOPES and DREAMS 8-) ٩(๑❛ᴗ❛๑)۶

► Show Spoiler

wurpess
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby wurpess » Fri Apr 01, 2016 4:32 pm

Started sketching. Toru won out this time. XD I'm thinking sometime in the next few days, everyone is going to be overloaded with cute between Kian and I. XD *is having too much fun*

Return to “Fan-creation zone”