Fanart-Hot Spring Shiba

Interested in making fan-art and fan-fiction of our characters and share it with fellow fans? Here's the place!
KianWindmill
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Re: Fanart-Hot Spring Shiba

Postby KianWindmill » Fri Apr 01, 2016 5:13 pm

wurpess wrote:Started sketching. Toru won out this time. XD I'm thinking sometime in the next few days, everyone is going to be overloaded with cute between Kian and I. XD *is having too much fun*

XDD ur making quesiadillas i'm preparing enchiladas for us xDD whats that with the same stuff we do??! XD just hilarious
Now it sound s like cooking thread ^^* but well

Nosebleed pics!! Will do so too! I have some things in my head but ... Evilgrin...>:D oh yeah, the upcoming evening will be awesome ! Im excited about what you think about my ideas!
~All your base! ~
Rainbow pirate flag HuHa!

Kind regards,
Kian nyahahaah XD

wurpess
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby wurpess » Fri Apr 01, 2016 5:42 pm

KianWindmill wrote:
wurpess wrote:Started sketching. Toru won out this time. XD I'm thinking sometime in the next few days, everyone is going to be overloaded with cute between Kian and I. XD *is having too much fun*

XDD ur making quesiadillas i'm preparing enchiladas for us xDD whats that with the same stuff we do??! XD just hilarious
Now it sound s like cooking thread ^^* but well

Nosebleed pics!! Will do so too! I have some things in my head but ... Evilgrin...>:D oh yeah, the upcoming evening will be awesome ! Im excited about what you think about my ideas!

YEAH! We'll have an alcohol infused art fiesta!!! :mrgreen: And nothing wrong with a cooking thread. Though anyone who knows me well enough would not be surprised at anything having to do with me turning to cooking. (Or alcohol. Or yaoi. XD) Actually, one of my future project ideas is to do an illustrated cookbook with all my recipes with male pin-ups. :D (Either making the dish, or posing with the dish itself or the ingredients.)

Yayz! I can't wait to see your ideas!! (No matter what sort of turn they may take. :twisted: ) Hope you enjoy your evening! :D Almost got a decent sketch, but just trying to get the pose right. I really hope this one turns out ok, because I'm just dying here while working on it. (So much cute, but so much. . . *drool* *nosebleed*. @///@) But for now, I think I will sleep on it. You have fun! And good luck with your drawing(s)! :D

nohyde12
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby nohyde12 » Sat Apr 02, 2016 12:42 am

me too ...i'm interested with all the incoming drawings and fanart for seiyuu danshi....it fills me with DETERMINATION.
Yaoi is my HOPES and DREAMS 8-) ٩(๑❛ᴗ❛๑)۶

► Show Spoiler

Suracis
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby Suracis » Sat Apr 02, 2016 4:36 am

Oh, is this turning into a cooking thread? Or an alcohol thread? Either way, I'd like to join the fun ;)

nohyde12 wrote:me too ...i'm interested with all the incoming drawings and fanart for seiyuu danshi....it fills me with DETERMINATION.

Nice Undertale reference.

wurpess
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby wurpess » Sat Apr 02, 2016 6:38 am

nohyde12 wrote:me too ...i'm interested with all the incoming drawings and fanart for seiyuu danshi....it fills me with DETERMINATION.

I'm sure Kian and I would be happy to flood the place with fanart. And if we get more artists joining the fray, all the better. ;)

Suracis wrote:Oh, is this turning into a cooking thread? Or an alcohol thread? Either way, I'd like to join the fun ;)

Well, cooking and alcohol (and cooking with alcohol while drinking alcohol XD) are a couple of my favorite things, along with hot guys, yaoi, and art. And this is my thread, so YES!!! :D All the cooking, alcohol and Seiyuu Danshi fanart fun is welcome here. *throws confetti and glitter*

Suracis
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby Suracis » Sat Apr 02, 2016 6:45 am

wurpess wrote:Well, cooking and alcohol (and cooking with alcohol while drinking alcohol XD) are a couple of my favorite things, along with hot guys, yaoi, and art. And this is my thread, so YES!!! :D All the cooking, alcohol and Seiyuu Danshi fanart fun is welcome here. *throws confetti and glitter*

Nice! Anything with alcohol is an automatic invite for me! But first, would anyone like some red wine? They pair well with beef.

► Show Spoiler

nohyde12
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby nohyde12 » Sat Apr 02, 2016 7:38 am

2D (sometimes 3D guys)

► Show Spoiler
Yaoi is my HOPES and DREAMS 8-) ٩(๑❛ᴗ❛๑)۶

► Show Spoiler

wurpess
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby wurpess » Sat Apr 02, 2016 9:21 am

Cooking/food

► Show Spoiler

And of course, rum XD

► Show Spoiler

Looks like we are in for one hell of a party. ;)

KianWindmill
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby KianWindmill » Sat Apr 02, 2016 9:24 am

Ahhh a new day, im happy i dont have a hangover, drank literally redwhine past night. XD then started with new fanart ... Wurpess: youre so right whith shibas bangs!! Its very hard to put them together at the moment he looks like an emo. As mentioned before i love college jackets. So i thought stripping that would fit him great xD * now strip shiba hehehe.
And because i ship everthing i find im trying a pic with toruxshiba kissing... Muaha
~All your base! ~
Rainbow pirate flag HuHa!

Kind regards,
Kian nyahahaah XD

wurpess
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby wurpess » Sat Apr 02, 2016 1:16 pm

KianWindmill wrote:Ahhh a new day, im happy i dont have a hangover, drank literally redwhine past night. XD then started with new fanart ... Wurpess: youre so right whith shibas bangs!! Its very hard to put them together at the moment he looks like an emo. As mentioned before i love college jackets. So i thought stripping that would fit him great xD * now strip shiba hehehe.
And because i ship everthing i find im trying a pic with toruxshiba kissing... Muaha

Being over 30, hangovers happen way too frequently. I never got hangovers before the age of 25, no matter how much I drank. I hate getting old. Dealing with a toddler in the process really does not help. >_< (Not sure how old you are. I forget if you ever told me how old you were. >_<)

OOOO!!!! You're doing a Shiba pic?!!!!! :mrgreen: YAYZ!!!!! And agree on Shiba's bangs. While I do think I could have gotten them right if I tried, I figured out I was wrong too late for me to care. (And I was motivated at one point to fix everything, but then ran out of rum, which is my liquid inspiration. Thus killing my actual motivation. The tequila did not help my situation. I hate being old. >_<) So want to see a Shiba stripping pic. I think we should get everyone together for a party with strippers cosplaying as the game characters. :D (Maybe near a female strip club, so all the significant others of us crazy fujoshi could come along and have a "Dear lord, I am a straight man in a relationship with a fujoshi" party. XD) Currently battling with Toru's hair, and trying to get a cat ear headband into it. >_< So far, I've gotten "normal person" hair, "possible head deformity" hair, and "80's hair band" hair. I may actually have it now. XP

And kinda funny, you are the 2nd person I've seen ship Shiba x Toru, Which is amusing to me, because Toru reminds me a lot of Rex, and Shiba reminds me a lot of Cam, and I was actually thinking about a pic with those 4 hanging out together. With Rex and Toru either playing video games, or Toru trying to teach Rex to knit, or just generally being cute and emo ukes together. XD And Cam and Shiba quite literally crashing into each other in the kitchen. (If Shiba could even find it. XD) Or maybe Cam getting overly drunk and trying to get Shiba (or maybe everyone there) to do some "modeling" for him. XD (He's a freelance artist.) And maybe them having "other fun" together. ;)

Anyway, back to my pic. Can't wait to see what yours looks like !!! :D (May pm you with the sketch of mine. ;) )

Anyway, MOAR RUM!!! THEN MOAR SMEXY TORU!!! :twisted:

Also:

► Show Spoiler

Return to “Fan-creation zone”