New demo feedback / bugs report

Discuss everything about Seiyuu Danshi here!
meyaoi
Developer
Developer

Re: New demo feedback / bugs report

Postby meyaoi » Mon May 01, 2017 4:52 am

53w704 wrote:I have tried to get into this demo, but the game doesn't allow me to do anything other than open the menu and the phone apps at different points in the game. I can't interact with anything. One game, I got to February 2, the other I only got to January 31. Any help would be appreciated. Oh, and they didn't even happen under the same consequences. One happened after I was done interacting with the love update guy in the park, the other as soon as I entered the restaurant.
Ah, that's indeed such a weird thing.
Can you provide me more details (such as screenshots) etc via e-mail: meyaoigames@gmail.com?

broken-endings
Yaoi Kouhai
Yaoi Kouhai

Postby broken-endings » Thu May 11, 2017 1:30 am

I bought my way into the tv studio and had a mini scene with Hikaru, but when I clicked on "spend time with him" the game crashed and I got a grey screen with a bunch of code written on it.

meyaoi
Developer
Developer

Postby meyaoi » Thu May 11, 2017 4:48 am

broken-endings wrote:I bought my way into the tv studio and had a mini scene with Hikaru, but when I clicked on "spend time with him" the game crashed and I got a grey screen with a bunch of code written on it.
Yeah, I didn't think people would get into the tv station already lol.
Though, I *believe* (super emphasis on believe, because things tend to happen differently from what I believe...) I have fixed it in the super latest version of the demo (did you just download the demo?)

broken-endings
Yaoi Kouhai
Yaoi Kouhai

Postby broken-endings » Thu May 11, 2017 11:30 pm

meyaoi wrote:Yeah, I didn't think people would get into the tv station already lol.
Though, I *believe* (super emphasis on believe, because things tend to happen differently from what I believe...) I have fixed it in the super latest version of the demo (did you just download the demo?)
i DID wonder about that, considering i had to use almost all my money to get in there less than a week before valentines day, and that included working for shuu every day it was possible. I had to put all my attention on that just to have enough before the demo ended. I was so determined to get in there since half the time that's where hikaru was :P
I downloaded this version on April 26, so unless there was an update between then and now, it's the latest version.

meyaoi
Developer
Developer

Postby meyaoi » Fri May 12, 2017 8:01 am

broken-endings wrote:
meyaoi wrote:Yeah, I didn't think people would get into the tv station already lol.
i DID wonder about that, considering i had to use almost all my money to get in there less than a week before valentines day, and that included working for shuu every day it was possible. I had to put all my attention on that just to have enough before the demo ended. I was so determined to get in there since half the time that's where hikaru was :P
I downloaded this version on April 26, so unless there was an update between then and now, it's the latest version.
Oh, I believe I've posted a newer build after April 26.
(I uploaded so much version on itch.io it's reaching build 7 already lol)

broken-endings
Yaoi Kouhai
Yaoi Kouhai

Postby broken-endings » Mon May 15, 2017 9:27 pm

meyaoi wrote:
broken-endings wrote:
Oh, I believe I've posted a newer build after April 26.
(I uploaded so much version on itch.io it's reaching build 7 already lol)
Alright, so i downloaded the latest version, and started the game from the beginning to get back to the point I was at in the tv station, but the same thing happened. The grey code screen came up when I clicked "spend time with Hikaru."

AkiyaP
Yaoi Kouhai
Yaoi Kouhai

Postby AkiyaP » Tue Oct 24, 2017 2:01 pm

I just encountered a new bug in extended demo, idk if this supposed to happen.

I triggered it when I was going to Toshiyuki's second date, when I am clicking on PonPon shirt (in dressing mode), the usual Ren'Py error window appeared. I went to second date serveral days after RPG game anime recording, and picked cafe for the date.

Idk if this gonna help, but I'll try to describe the error messages.
Mostly, the error message is about "an empty string can not be used as displayable."
Most of them involves file "main.rpy" (line 230) and "dressup.rpy" (line 559, 566, 567)

I am not really expert at ren'py but I hope this report will be helpful, and sorry if I made some grammar mistakes.

zoovesse
Yaoi Senpai
Yaoi Senpai

Free Download And Software program Critiques

Postby zoovesse » Mon Nov 20, 2017 4:00 pm

Take your sound new heights with the excessive-velocity, high-decision, low-latency, and extremely-transportable UAC-2 USB 3.0 Superspeed Audio converter. Output options: By means of this program, you may convert recordsdata to MP3, M4A, FLAC, ALAC, AMR, WAV, WMA, and a number of other more. You may as well select the output high quality, with choices together with Original, LAME Insane, LAME Excessive, LAME Customary, Excessive High quality, and Outdated Standard, amongst others.
We're continually improving our service. Right now we support over 20 enter codecs to transform to WAV. For example: MP3 to WAV, WMA to WAV, OGG to WAV, FLV to WAV, WMV to WAV and extra http://www.audio-transcoder.com. You probably have a file that we can't convert to WAV please contact us so we can add another WAV converter.
You'll be able to add distant audio recordsdata via their direct URL as well as recordsdata saved in your Google Drive account. Another option value noting is one that permits you to set as much as three preset conversion codecs so as to right-click on an audio file and select a kind of codecs for a quick conversion. It is an enormous time saver.
Hamster is a free audio converter that installs shortly, has a minimal interface, and isn't exhausting to make use of. Use a command line mode to transform or compress numerous audio information without delay. Create your personal conversion patterns, set favourite presets and schedule an automatic conversion course of.
A free online app that converts audio files for you. The app supports all formats, processes your recordsdata quickly, and doesn't require set up. Free Audio Converter does not comprise spy ware or adware. It's absolutely free and utterly safe to install and run.
We presently help greater than 50 source formats. You can also extract audio from video. The most typical source codecs are: OGG to MP3, AMR to MP3, WMV to MP3, WMA to MP3, WAV to MP3, FLV to MP3, MOV to MP3, RAM to MP3, PCM, ALAC, EAC-three, FLAC, VMD and more. Simply add your file and take a look at. If it doesn't work in your file, please let us know so we are able to add an MP3 converter for you.
Audio file converter tools are additionally useful if your favourite music app in your cellphone or tablet does not assist the format that a new music you downloaded is in. An audio converter can convert that obscure format right into a format that your app supports.
This audio converter has versatile settings. Audio is processed in sixty four-bit float accuracy for finest outcomes. Supports gapless encoding and decoding. Makes use of gapless sample price conversion. If in case you have a bunch of music recordsdata that won't switch onto your MP3 player, Freemake Audio Converter is a simple solution to clear up that problem once and for all”.
Convert your audio like music to the WAV format with this free online WAV converter. Add your audio file and the conversion will begin instantly. You can also extract the audio track of a file to WAV for those who add a video. This can be a lossless audio converter.

zoovesse
Yaoi Senpai
Yaoi Senpai

Convert Audio And Video To MP3

Postby zoovesse » Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:19 pm

Soft4Boost Audio Converter is a simple-to-use audio tool to encode audio tracks between numerous codecs: WAV, PCM, MP3, WMA, OGG, AAC, M4A, AMR and others. Free Audio Converter is a device that does exactly that. It can convert between MP3, M4A, AAC, WAV WMA and OGG recordsdata, unfortunately not the lossless FLAC format. Nevertheless, that covers most codecs you might see, and it nearly couln't be easier to make use of.
Convert videos to MP3, M4A or any other media format. Free Audio Converter supports over 500 widespread and rare video codecs: MP4, AVI, FLV, MKV, DVD, WMV, HD, H.264, MOV, VOB, SWF, TS, WebM, Xvid, and so http://www.audio-transcoder.com on. Save soundtracks and extract music from video in seconds. Authentic audio quality is preserved.
Free Audio Converter goes with each single and batch mode help. The most important drawback with Zamzar is their 50 MB limit for supply recordsdata. Whereas many audio recordsdata are smaller than this, some low compression codecs can exceed this small restrict. I usually download from YouTube in 720p as it goes with the very best sound (as much as 192k) after which I use this app to convert it to aac (for my iPhone).
Hamster is a free audio converter that installs quickly, has a minimal interface, and isn't exhausting to use. Use a command line mode to convert or compress numerous audio files directly. Create your own conversion patterns, set favorite presets and schedule an automated conversion course of.
FLAC (Free Lossless Audio Codec), WAV (Windows PCM), ALAC (Apple Lossless Audio Codec), WMA Lossless (Home windows Media Audio Lossless). Thanks for the nice freeware - just what I have been looking for among dozens of unstable on-line audio converters. One other free audio converter is known as Change (previously Swap Sound File Converter). It supports batch conversions and entire folder imports, in addition to drag and drop and plenty of advanced settings.
You may additionally wish to try Freemake Video Converter , one other program from the same developers as Freemake Audio Converter that supports audio formats too. It even allows you to convert native and on-line videos into other formats. Nonetheless, while Freemake Audio Converter does help MP3s, their video software does not (unless you pay for it).
In the event you're unable to play or edit a sure audio file the way you need as a result of the format isn't supported by the software you're using, one of these free audio converter software program programs or online tools can help.
This audio converter has versatile settings. Audio is processed in sixty four-bit float accuracy for greatest results. Supports gapless encoding and decoding. Uses gapless pattern rate conversion. When you've got a bunch of music files that will not transfer onto your MP3 player, Freemake Audio Converter is a straightforward approach to solve that problem as soon as and for all”.
This used to be an awesome instrument to convert audio files into other codecs. Now, it's nugatory. DVDVideoSoft has gotten grasping, so I will be utilizing a different device to transform recordsdata going forward. In addition to changing single audio information into different formats in bulk, you may join multiple information into one larger audio information with Freemake Audio Converter. You may also adjust the output high quality earlier than changing files.

zoovesse
Yaoi Senpai
Yaoi Senpai

Record With Audio Converter Instruments

Postby zoovesse » Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:21 pm

Take your sound new heights with the excessive-pace, excessive-decision, low-latency, and ultra-transportable UAC-2 USB three.zero Superspeed Audio converter. Output options: By way of this program, you can convert files to MP3, M4A, FLAC, ALAC, AMR, WAV, WMA, and several other more. You too can choose the output high quality, with options together with Original, LAME Insane, LAME Extreme, LAME Commonplace, High High quality, and Old Normal, among others.
We are consistently improving our service. Right now we support over 20 enter codecs to convert to WAV. For example: MP3 to WAV, WMA to WAV, OGG to WAV, FLV to WAV, WMV to WAV and more http://www.audio-transcoder.com. When you have a file that we won't convert to WAV please contact us so we can add another WAV converter.
Convert MP3, WMA, WAV, M4A, AAC, FLAC. Extract audio from video. Free Audio Converter is strictly what's says it is, and it's a dependable and comparatively flexible device for conversion of audio. After loading a number of audio files to , you simply need to decide on an output high quality and one of many output codecs from beneath.
AVS Audio Converter interface is obtainable in English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Japanese, Dutch, Polish and Russian. Fairly possibly the very best free audio converter available, Freemake Audio Converter is definitely the simplest to make use of. Highly really useful”.
A free on-line app that converts audio recordsdata for you. The app helps all formats, processes your information shortly, and doesn't require installation. Free Audio Converter doesn't include spy ware or adware. It's absolutely free and utterly protected to install and run.
Freemake Audio Converter supports several frequent audio codecs and is extremely simple to make use of. Nonetheless, it only supports audio information which can be shorter than three minutes. Some customers have reported that this system stops letting you exchange files after 14 days. I haven't skilled this however keep it in thoughts, and use a distinct software from this checklist if you run into that.
DVD VideoSoft (which now additionally calls itself "Digital Wave") has launched a outstanding suite of instruments, including this free Audio Converter, which affords each facility and fantastic nuance (all right, "variation of parameter") that you possibly can ever wish for. Make teeny tiny MP3's or nice big whopping conversions to the best potential high quality - it is all here. And without cost? It is nearly too good to be true.
This audio converter has flexible settings. Audio is processed in 64-bit float accuracy for best results. Supports gapless encoding and decoding. Uses gapless pattern price conversion. In case you have a bunch of music files that won't transfer onto your MP3 participant, Freemake Audio Converter is a straightforward way to remedy that downside once and for all”.
SUPER may be very a lot a superior free audio converter. The most effective thing about SUPER is the lengthy listing of audio formats it helps. It is secure to say, no other audio software program converts more audio file formats than EZ CD Audio Converter. If changing cd to mp3, flac to mp3, m4a to mp3, or wav to mp3, EZ CD Audio Converter is your best option.