Seiyuu Danshi's demo feedback

Discuss everything about Seiyuu Danshi here!
User avatar
meyaoi
Developer
Developer
Posts: 652
Joined: Sun Mar 20, 2016 1:40 pm
Contact:

Seiyuu Danshi's demo feedback

Postby meyaoi » Fri Apr 15, 2016 5:50 am

Soo, as the subjects says, this thread is here to gather feedbacks, opinions, or critiques regarding Seiyuu Danshi's Kickstarter demo :D

You can also put suggestions here, BUT it is not guaranteed to be implemented. Your suggestions will be kept in mind, though, and if it is possible & not too difficult to implement, then we might think about it.

User avatar
Samoth
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+
Posts: 85
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2016 8:35 pm
Location: The Netherlands

Re: Seiyuu Danshi's demo feedback

Postby Samoth » Fri Apr 15, 2016 9:10 am

meyaoi wrote:Soo, as the subjects says, this thread is here to gather feedbacks, opinions, or critiques regarding Seiyuu Danshi's Kickstarter demo :D

You can also put suggestions here, BUT it is not guaranteed to be implemented. Your suggestions will be kept in mind, though, and if it is possible & not too difficult to implement, then we might think about it.
Perhaps you can already replace the silhouette of the landlord by 'me'? ;)

User avatar
meyaoi
Developer
Developer
Posts: 652
Joined: Sun Mar 20, 2016 1:40 pm
Contact:

Re: Seiyuu Danshi's demo feedback

Postby meyaoi » Fri Apr 15, 2016 11:24 am

Samoth wrote:
meyaoi wrote:Soo, as the subjects says, this thread is here to gather feedbacks, opinions, or critiques regarding Seiyuu Danshi's Kickstarter demo :D

You can also put suggestions here, BUT it is not guaranteed to be implemented. Your suggestions will be kept in mind, though, and if it is possible & not too difficult to implement, then we might think about it.
Perhaps you can already replace the silhouette of the landlord by 'me'? ;)
:lol: :lol:
It would CERTAINLY be replaced ;)

User avatar
Takerukun
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+
Posts: 35
Joined: Sun Mar 27, 2016 11:50 pm
Location: France (78)

Re: Seiyuu Danshi's demo feedback

Postby Takerukun » Fri Apr 15, 2016 9:35 pm

Hum for what I tested , I don't really have more suggestion with all what was already said , I mean , I think a good amount of thing are probalby already improoved as we can see it in the recent update you did , I think , with hardly can say more , without testing new things that you will improove in the game with the time :) .
Addict to cutes things and cuddle ! Can't help it XD.

User avatar
nohyde12
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+
Posts: 991
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2016 10:55 am
Location: my room
Contact:

Re: Seiyuu Danshi's demo feedback

Postby nohyde12 » Sat Apr 16, 2016 9:44 am

i will eagerly await...... (smexyphonecallcoughcough)
Yaoi is my HOPES and DREAMS 8-) ٩(๑❛ᴗ❛๑)۶
► Show Spoiler

User avatar
KianWindmill
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+
Posts: 502
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2016 10:31 am
Location: Next to you hehehe
Contact:

Re: Seiyuu Danshi's demo feedback

Postby KianWindmill » Sat Apr 16, 2016 8:26 pm

I have a suggestion for a demo-only-thread: since we have a thread with " what is seiyuu danshi?", beneth should be a " demo of seiyuudanshi"- thread. It would fit cuz: possible new members read about the game and then find the demo-version- thread right after it. Moreover the members can always find the latest version, they can give feedback and its stays current.
~All your base! ~
Rainbow pirate flag HuHa!

Kind regards,
Kian nyahahaah XD

User avatar
wurpess
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+
Posts: 144
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2016 9:23 am
Location: USA
Contact:

Re: Seiyuu Danshi's demo feedback

Postby wurpess » Mon Apr 18, 2016 7:22 am

Wait, there's updated versions of the demo? That would explain my confusion at how others have been meeting other characters (like Shuu ) while I could only access one part of the map and had to force quit the day before my audition because I had no means of getting to the next day due to lack of money and Tocchan. 0_o *makes mental note to dl updated demo when I have access to my comp again*

User avatar
meyaoi
Developer
Developer
Posts: 652
Joined: Sun Mar 20, 2016 1:40 pm
Contact:

Re: Seiyuu Danshi's demo feedback

Postby meyaoi » Mon Apr 18, 2016 11:48 am

wurpess wrote:Wait, there's updated versions of the demo? That would explain my confusion at how others have been meeting other characters (like Shuu ) while I could only access one part of the map and had to force quit the day before my audition because I had no means of getting to the next day due to lack of money and Tocchan. 0_o *makes mental note to dl updated demo when I have access to my comp again*
No, there is only 1 version of demo currently.

User avatar
wurpess
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+
Posts: 144
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2016 9:23 am
Location: USA
Contact:

Re: Seiyuu Danshi's demo feedback

Postby wurpess » Mon Apr 18, 2016 12:03 pm

meyaoi wrote:
wurpess wrote:Wait, there's updated versions of the demo? That would explain my confusion at how others have been meeting other characters (like Shuu ) while I could only access one part of the map and had to force quit the day before my audition because I had no means of getting to the next day due to lack of money and Tocchan. 0_o *makes mental note to dl updated demo when I have access to my comp again*
No, there is only 1 version of demo currently.
Well, then I am probably an idiot and need to play it again, now that I know better how it works. ^^;

User avatar
Samoth
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+
Posts: 85
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2016 8:35 pm
Location: The Netherlands

Re: Seiyuu Danshi's demo feedback

Postby Samoth » Mon Apr 18, 2016 1:16 pm

wurpess wrote:
meyaoi wrote:
wurpess wrote:Wait, there's updated versions of the demo? That would explain my confusion at how others have been meeting other characters (like Shuu ) while I could only access one part of the map and had to force quit the day before my audition because I had no means of getting to the next day due to lack of money and Tocchan. 0_o *makes mental note to dl updated demo when I have access to my comp again*
No, there is only 1 version of demo currently.
Well, then I am probably an idiot and need to play it again, now that I know better how it works. ^^;
HINT: In the demo, listen carefully to the Landlord, when he visit the MC to collect his rent. Perhaps you will meet Shuu later than! ;) :lol:


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest