Seiyuu Danshi's demo feedback

Discuss everything about Seiyuu Danshi here!
wurpess
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Re: Seiyuu Danshi's demo feedback

Postby wurpess » Mon Apr 18, 2016 4:10 pm

Samoth wrote:
wurpess wrote:
meyaoi wrote: No, there is only 1 version of demo currently.
Well, then I am probably an idiot and need to play it again, now that I know better how it works. ^^;
HINT: In the demo, listen carefully to the Landlord, when he visit the MC to collect his rent. Perhaps you will meet Shuu later than! ;) :lol:
Thanks! I figured it was probably in there somewhere. When I originally got to that scene, I thought there would be an obvious prompt where landlord takes me there, or it would otherwise let me find his house on my own as soon as the convo was over. I figured it was probably user error and I would need to replay, but unfortunately, haven't had much time. When people were talking about updated versions of the demo, I thought maybe there was a new one and I wasn't as much of an idiot as I thought. I guess next time I play, I shouldn't do it when i'm trying to race my son's nap. Lol. ^^;

keyxmakerx
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby keyxmakerx » Mon Apr 25, 2016 1:25 pm

I thought it was pretty well made out, though honestly i'm very glad i can redesign the bedroom.. XD
*No Longer Present On Forums*

CookieCha
Yaoi Kouhai
Yaoi Kouhai

Postby CookieCha » Sun Aug 28, 2016 3:27 pm

I don't know if this has been mention, but while i was playing around with seiyuu danshi I noticed that when you play more than one time in a day you get to keep the item you buy from game to game. Then if you save and exit the games the items you buy during that gameplay disappears. I hope this isn't a problem with the save files and that it can be easily fixed.

meyaoi
Developer
Developer

Postby meyaoi » Sun Aug 28, 2016 3:56 pm

CookieCha wrote:I don't know if this has been mention, but while i was playing around with seiyuu danshi I noticed that when you play more than one time in a day you get to keep the item you buy from game to game. Then if you save and exit the games the items you buy during that gameplay disappears. I hope this isn't a problem with the save files and that it can be easily fixed.
Yep, no worries, it is fixed already :D
It's just some code lines missing, and they are now added, so hopefully no more issues regarding them ;)