Which character are you going to woo first?

Discuss everything about Seiyuu Danshi here!
User avatar
nohyde12
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+
Posts: 993
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2016 10:55 am
Location: my room
Contact:

Re: Which character are you going to woo first?

Postby nohyde12 » Tue Mar 29, 2016 11:26 am

my face shows 100% of what i'm feeling...i cannot do the poker face to save my life T~T
Yaoi is my HOPES and DREAMS 8-) ٩(๑❛ᴗ❛๑)۶
► Show Spoiler

User avatar
Knightusagi
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+
Posts: 137
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2016 10:44 am

Re: Which character are you going to woo first?

Postby Knightusagi » Tue Mar 29, 2016 12:17 pm

that's not too bad. My face shows generally no expression, more when i get caught off guard only. 8-)
「好きにしろ」

User avatar
KianWindmill
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+
Posts: 503
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2016 10:31 am
Location: Next to you hehehe
Contact:

Re: Which character are you going to woo first?

Postby KianWindmill » Tue Mar 29, 2016 1:04 pm

nohyde12 wrote:my face shows 100% of what i'm feeling...i cannot do the poker face to save my life T~T
haha, ;) but i think its nice when people have a clear expression. Thats a positive thing i think.
Knightusagi wrote:that's not too bad. My face shows generally no expression, more when i get caught off guard only. 8-)
XD know that...
Me --> T.T , other one: <.< "hey"
.... 0___0 eeekk! yes!?! What?! ....< _ < .oO (dafu..?)
~All your base! ~
Rainbow pirate flag HuHa!

Kind regards,
Kian nyahahaah XD

User avatar
Knightusagi
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+
Posts: 137
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2016 10:44 am

Re: Which character are you going to woo first?

Postby Knightusagi » Tue Mar 29, 2016 1:27 pm

KianWindmill wrote:
nohyde12 wrote:my face shows 100% of what i'm feeling...i cannot do the poker face to save my life T~T
haha, ;) but i think its nice when people have a clear expression. Thats a positive thing i think.
Knightusagi wrote:that's not too bad. My face shows generally no expression, more when i get caught off guard only. 8-)
XD know that...
Me --> T.T , other one: <.< "hey"
.... 0___0 eeekk! yes!?! What?! ....< _ < .oO (dafu..?)

yes, yes can totally understand that. then they look at you, like somethimg wrong? :lol:
「好きにしろ」

User avatar
KianWindmill
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+
Posts: 503
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2016 10:31 am
Location: Next to you hehehe
Contact:

Re: Which character are you going to woo first?

Postby KianWindmill » Tue Mar 29, 2016 1:30 pm

Jepp, exactly ! XD that often leads me to loooong discussions that (really!!) nothing is wrong xD
~All your base! ~
Rainbow pirate flag HuHa!

Kind regards,
Kian nyahahaah XD

User avatar
nohyde12
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+
Posts: 993
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2016 10:55 am
Location: my room
Contact:

Re: Which character are you going to woo first?

Postby nohyde12 » Tue Mar 29, 2016 1:35 pm

i used to get called out tho..when i was a college student..there this one lecturer piss the hell out of me..*cause she so bias * i get picked out a lot ..since i can't hide what i'm thinking..my face will automatically shows...
Yaoi is my HOPES and DREAMS 8-) ٩(๑❛ᴗ❛๑)۶
► Show Spoiler

User avatar
Lazy_scorpio
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+
Posts: 1006
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2016 11:23 am

Re: Which character are you going to woo first?

Postby Lazy_scorpio » Tue Mar 29, 2016 3:49 pm

Monari wrote:Well Toru reminds me of myself (I got misunderstood a lot of times because i showed no expressions) So i think i will do it with him first
Oh wow this sounds like i'm gonna do it with my video game alter ego :oops:
I know how you feel. No expression is my default expression, and people kept asking me why I looked sad when in fact I might have just been thinking that I'm hungry or something.

Speaking of hunger...*goes to get food*
Image

User avatar
KianWindmill
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+
Posts: 503
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2016 10:31 am
Location: Next to you hehehe
Contact:

Re: Which character are you going to woo first?

Postby KianWindmill » Tue Mar 29, 2016 4:00 pm

Lazy_scorpio wrote:
I know how you feel. No expression is my default expression, and people kept asking me why I looked sad when in fact I might have just been thinking that I'm hungry or something.

Speaking of hunger...*goes to get food*
Fascinating to read that there are others with the same expressionless face around.
~All your base! ~
Rainbow pirate flag HuHa!

Kind regards,
Kian nyahahaah XD

User avatar
Knightusagi
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+
Posts: 137
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2016 10:44 am

Re: Which character are you going to woo first?

Postby Knightusagi » Tue Mar 29, 2016 6:10 pm

KianWindmill wrote:
Lazy_scorpio wrote:
I know how you feel. No expression is my default expression, and people kept asking me why I looked sad when in fact I might have just been thinking that I'm hungry or something.

Speaking of hunger...*goes to get food*
Fascinating to read that there are others with the same expressionless face around.
suddenly thinking of this.... "We are all in this together~" ...saw it too many times on tv XD
「好きにしろ」

User avatar
kunchan
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+
Posts: 8
Joined: Mon Mar 28, 2016 8:37 pm
Contact:

Re: Which character are you going to woo first?

Postby kunchan » Tue Mar 29, 2016 8:29 pm

Probably Tocchan, because I want to work hard and be a super successful voice actor during my 1st playthrough, which will hopefully impress him. Shuu is next on my list after that!


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest