Steam Support

Discuss everything about Seiyuu Danshi here!
keyxmakerx
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Steam Support

Postby keyxmakerx » Fri Jun 03, 2016 8:21 am

Just curious, I know that steam doesn't allow nudity (Which you could just cover up, but have a mod that removes it later), but would you be looking at adding the game onto steam?

I know it's kinda a silly question, but it would be free marketing since steam kinda ad's based on your individual history.
*No Longer Present On Forums*

meyaoi
Developer
Developer

Re: Steam Support

Postby meyaoi » Sat Jun 04, 2016 9:45 am

keyxmakerx wrote:Just curious, I know that steam doesn't allow nudity (Which you could just cover up, but have a mod that removes it later), but would you be looking at adding the game onto steam?

I know it's kinda a silly question, but it would be free marketing since steam kinda ad's based on your individual history.
I'll make SFW version of the game as well (with a patch that can censor it), but I haven't decided whether to publish it on Steam or not. Besides, publishing it there will require us to get greenlit first :lol:

Anyway, I'll probably just publish it via our website first and wait sometime before going on Steam :P

keyxmakerx
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Re: Steam Support

Postby keyxmakerx » Sun Jun 05, 2016 8:08 am

meyaoi wrote:I'll make SFW version of the game as well (with a patch that can censor it), but I haven't decided whether to publish it on Steam or not. Besides, publishing it there will require us to get greenlit first :lol:

Anyway, I'll probably just publish it via our website first and wait sometime before going on Steam :P
Well censor it, then make a mod that can "uncensor" it ;3 technically that will works..

But valid idea, i'd vote for it in a heartbeat on steam :D
*No Longer Present On Forums*