Who is your favourite character? Poll

Discuss everything about Seiyuu Danshi here!

Who is your favourite character?

Shibusawa Toshiyuki
11%
Kazunori Toru
18%
Shiba Ryotaro
30%
Hikaru
18%
Nakane Shuu
13%
Secret Character #1 (Tall-Dark-and-Handsome / WeeklyUpdate_6)
7%
Secret Character #2 (yet to be revealed)
3%

Total votes: 76

evanevan
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Re: Who is your favourite character? Poll

Postby evanevan » Fri Mar 25, 2016 8:35 am

Toru's red hair really stand out, so yeah, he's my favorite since day 1.
► Show Spoiler

KianWindmill
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby KianWindmill » Fri Mar 25, 2016 12:43 pm

Toru!! Didn't expect that either :D
~All your base! ~
Rainbow pirate flag HuHa!

Kind regards,
Kian nyahahaah XD

Sora
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby Sora » Fri Mar 25, 2016 5:21 pm

Toru and Hikaru :D

Hotties!

tsubame-chi
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby tsubame-chi » Sat Mar 26, 2016 7:47 am

Lol. The first character that interested me the most was Toru. Too bad he wasn't in the demo lol.
I didn't expect him to have that many votes and thought that Tocchan or Shuu would have the highest.

Samoth
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby Samoth » Sat Mar 26, 2016 2:31 pm

Yeah, Toru looks nice on the pictures, but we haven't met him yet. From the three main character's we have, I find Shuu by far the most interesting. He looks very sexy (cute) and has a mysterious aura around him, I like. Oh yeah, I want to take him in my arms and softly kiss his lips...

Knightusagi
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby Knightusagi » Sat Mar 26, 2016 2:41 pm

The impression i have of each character based on available information:

Shibusawa Toshiyuki - Tsundere, seme --> as uke cute as hell, if you get him to do that for you, he will switch once in a while to please you not because he is nice or something XD
Kazunori Toru - considerate uke, but gives vibe of a seme? -->potential to be dominant, scary looking, yet gentle seme?
Shiba Ryotaro - kind uke --> caring, sweet seme or perhaps dominant forcefull when pushed to far? He has aura of a cute puppy.
Hikaru - idol, oresama seme, but gives vibe of a uke --> uke, would be difficult to achieve... seems nice, approachable but hidden true personality
Nakane Shuu - calm .... uke/seme --> look not really like either, perhaps only true seke.... difficult to see... probably not specifically interested or perhaps a hidden trigger he wants to keep secret.

everyone would be super cute if you get them embarrassed and some probably a bit easier than others?

correct me, if you got an different impression. ;)
「好きにしろ」

wurpess
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby wurpess » Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:00 pm

I think my favs so far (just from pics and bios) would be Shuu and Ryo.

With Shuu, I just love the perceptually expressionless characters for some reason. I guess because it's just so fun to find out what they are really like, and the deadpan look in some situations is just amusing. And his issues with technology should be entertaining. XD

Ryo looks pretty hot, and seems like he would be a loveable goof. XD

I think my feelings for Toru are kinda along the lines of my feelings for Noiz in DMMD. Kinda so-so about him for the most part, but still holds a special place in my heart because he reminds me a lot of a close friends of mine (who is also my yaoi muse. Come to think about it, I think he was the one who set off the chain reaction that ultimately led me to back this project. XD). And as I think I mentioned somewhere else, for some reason, I am fixated on Toru's knitting. Idk, I guess because he just doesn't strike me as the type who would knit. I just keep picturing scenes like that one in Demolition Man. "Oh, and by the way, I knitted you a sweater." XD

Idk, I guess at this point, I like all of them to an extent. . . except Hikaru. Something about him just irritates me. I also picture him being voiced by Greg Ayres, idk. I may change my mind once I actually meet him in the game though. Look forward to "meeting" all of them really. :D

Knightusagi
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby Knightusagi » Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:02 pm

wurpess wrote:I think my favs so far (just from pics and bios) would be Shuu and Ryo.

With Shuu, I just love the perceptually expressionless characters for some reason. I guess because it's just so fun to find out what they are really like, and the deadpan look in some situations is just amusing. And his issues with technology should be entertaining. XD

Ryo looks pretty hot, and seems like he would be a loveable goof. XD

I think my feelings for Toru are kinda along the lines of my feelings for Noiz in DMMD. Kinda so-so about him for the most part, but still holds a special place in my heart because he reminds me a lot of a close friends of mine (who is also my yaoi muse. Come to think about it, I think he was the one who set off the chain reaction that ultimately led me to back this project. XD). And as I think I mentioned somewhere else, for some reason, I am fixated on Toru's knitting. Idk, I guess because he just doesn't strike me as the type who would knit. I just keep picturing scenes like that one in Demolition Man. "Oh, and by the way, I knitted you a sweater." XD

Idk, I guess at this point, I like all of them to an extent. . . except Hikaru. Something about him just irritates me. I also picture him being voiced by Greg Ayres, idk. I may change my mind once I actually meet him in the game though. Look forward to "meeting" all of them really. :D
yeah, probably, once you go after them.. you get a better impression of who each character is. so long the wait, but worth it! XD
「好きにしろ」

wurpess
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby wurpess » Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:08 pm

Knightusagi wrote: yeah, probably, once you go after them.. you get a better impression of who each character is. so long the wait, but worth it! XD
I know. I'm really impatient to meet all these lovely boys and have fun with them, but it will be so worth the wait. :D

nohyde12
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby nohyde12 » Sat Mar 26, 2016 5:07 pm

Shuu reminds me of Haru from free....his vibes ...ლ(´ڡ`ლ)
Yaoi is my HOPES and DREAMS 8-) ٩(๑❛ᴗ❛๑)۶
► Show Spoiler