What Stretch Goal are you most excited for?

Discuss everything about Seiyuu Danshi here!
User avatar
KianWindmill
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+
Posts: 502
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2016 10:31 am
Location: Next to you hehehe
Contact:

Re: What Stretch Goal are you most excited for?

Postby KianWindmill » Sun Apr 03, 2016 1:57 am

Suracis wrote:
Hmm, your insanity is definitely on another level. No matter! We always have space for people like you in the Institute. Let's continue on our tour. Please do not make any sudden movements around the little girl. We wouldn't want to... startle her. We'll be passing a couple of other patients in their rooms. I highly recommend that you keep your mouth shut until we get to your room. Here's patient number one.

► Show Spoiler


Good girl. You're keeping quiet today. Now if only we could get the squeaky wheels to cease its noise. Ah well, a problem for another day. And here's the second patient. Be careful with this one. He might want to get his hands on you and we wouldn't want that to happen... do we?

► Show Spoiler



Hmm the first one is, too cute, blond and a female on top nahhh if at least it was a tomboy but nope... No tomboys for me ... The second one is my type! He likes to pantomime? Whats his problem anyway?! Ok then im his problem now! Oh is that glas? Is this for to protect him from me?! Well well i go easy on him, fine...
~All your base! ~
Rainbow pirate flag HuHa!

Kind regards,
Kian nyahahaah XD

User avatar
Suracis
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+
Posts: 3461
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2016 3:52 pm
Location: The Void

Re: What Stretch Goal are you most excited for?

Postby Suracis » Sun Apr 03, 2016 2:08 am

KianWindmill wrote:Hmm the first one is, too cute, blond and a female on top nahhh if at least it was a tomboy but nope... No tomboys for me ... The second one is my type! He likes to pantomime? Whats his problem anyway?! Ok then im his problem now! Oh is that glas? Is this for to protect him from me?! Well well i go easy on him, fine...


My, aren't we opinionated? You think this is a male-only Institute? Hah! You're sadly mistaken. And trust me when I say this. You don't want to get close to any one of them. Unless of course, you'd like to die a horrible, slow death. At the rate we're going, that's probably your fetish. Let's keep going. We're almost to your room. Patient number three is one of our well behaved patients. He likes to keep to himself but he tends to... cut. So sad, don't you think?

► Show Spoiler


I feel for the poor boy. Ah, what do you think of our Institute so far? I know it can get pretty loud with all the screams but don't worry. You'll get used to it in time. We all do. And don't worry about the lights flickering. That's also part of it. And here's patient number four.

► Show Spoiler


We had to put a muzzle on him. It seems he's a bit... loose with his mouth. Loves to bite people. Can you believe he almost bit off one of our doctor's hands off? It's amazing, don't you think? The strength in a human jaw? Simply astounding. We're getting closer now. Your room, where you'll spend the rest of your life. Aren't you excited?
Image

User avatar
Marauder4
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+
Posts: 44
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2016 5:15 pm

Re: What Stretch Goal are you most excited for?

Postby Marauder4 » Sun Apr 03, 2016 4:34 am

Suracis wrote:
Marauder4 wrote:This seems awesome! Looks like there's something for everyone in this game. It was really great to have so many fantastic stretch goals for this game. :D I honestly can't wait to see all the different stretch goals in the finished product. If only the game could be done already :lol:


Well, we have about a year and some change before this game comes out. As long as we don't turn out like this...

► Show Spoiler

When I saw this post I thought the spoiler was going to be a reference to this:
► Show Spoiler

If you know anything about this kickstarter project, then you know why I would be afraid of Seiyuu Danshi ending up like BS (what an ironic set of initials for that game :lol: )
-- M4

User avatar
Suracis
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+
Posts: 3461
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2016 3:52 pm
Location: The Void

Re: What Stretch Goal are you most excited for?

Postby Suracis » Sun Apr 03, 2016 10:38 pm

Marauder4 wrote:When I saw this post I thought the spoiler was going to be a reference to this:
► Show Spoiler

If you know anything about this kickstarter project, then you know why I would be afraid of Seiyuu Danshi ending up like BS (what an ironic set of initials for that game :lol: )


I actually heard it got discontinued thanks to a negative review by pewdiepie... even though Markiplier liked it.
Image

User avatar
KianWindmill
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+
Posts: 502
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2016 10:31 am
Location: Next to you hehehe
Contact:

Re: What Stretch Goal are you most excited for?

Postby KianWindmill » Mon Apr 04, 2016 2:02 pm

Suracis wrote:
KianWindmill wrote:
My, aren't we opinionated? You think this is a male-only Institute? Hah! You're sadly mistaken. And trust me when I say this. You don't want to get close to any one of them. Unless of course, you'd like to die a horrible, slow death. At the rate we're going, that's probably your fetish. Let's keep going. We're almost to your room. Patient number three is one of our well behaved patients. He likes to keep to himself but he tends to... cut. So sad, don't you think?

► Show Spoiler


I feel for the poor boy. Ah, what do you think of our Institute so far? I know it can get pretty loud with all the screams but don't worry. You'll get used to it in time. We all do. And don't worry about the lights flickering. That's also part of it. And here's patient number four.

► Show Spoiler


We had to put a muzzle on him. It seems he's a bit... loose with his mouth. Loves to bite people. Can you believe he almost bit off one of our doctor's hands off? It's amazing, don't you think? The strength in a human jaw? Simply astounding. We're getting closer now. Your room, where you'll spend the rest of your life. Aren't you excited?


Geez, Since we' re standing quite along time in front of the both patient rooms we get along. Im not sure if the dudes are feeling comfortable with sharing a room with me. Im not sure. Both now look confused about me talking without a brake to them. It will be hard to find a roomate for me. I really don't now what they have. * kian with crossed arms, wonders while nodding with a peaceful smile.
~All your base! ~
Rainbow pirate flag HuHa!

Kind regards,
Kian nyahahaah XD

User avatar
Excielle
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2016 6:54 pm

Re: What Stretch Goal are you most excited for?

Postby Excielle » Tue Apr 05, 2016 2:38 am

Suracis wrote:
Marauder4 wrote:When I saw this post I thought the spoiler was going to be a reference to this:
► Show Spoiler

If you know anything about this kickstarter project, then you know why I would be afraid of Seiyuu Danshi ending up like BS (what an ironic set of initials for that game :lol: )


I actually heard it got discontinued thanks to a negative review by pewdiepie... even though Markiplier liked it.

Bear Simulator got discontinued because of Pewds? Seriously? Are people such sheeple that him not liking the game could cause its demise? I thought the game was rather funny, and enjoyed Mark and Wade's playthroughs of it...
Markiplite/Tickle-scrote | Septic | Mythical Beast | Minion | Bobblehead | Beautiful Bastard :mrgreen:

User avatar
nohyde12
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+
Posts: 989
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2016 10:55 am
Location: my room
Contact:

Re: What Stretch Goal are you most excited for?

Postby nohyde12 » Tue Apr 05, 2016 4:00 am

i don't even know who is pewdiepie at first though...some friends from FB keeps mentioning him.. ( i usually watch walkthrough with someone who's more quit tho..) i'm sorry.. :oops: :oops:
Yaoi is my HOPES and DREAMS 8-) ٩(๑❛ᴗ❛๑)۶
► Show Spoiler

User avatar
Suracis
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+
Posts: 3461
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2016 3:52 pm
Location: The Void

Re: What Stretch Goal are you most excited for?

Postby Suracis » Tue Apr 05, 2016 5:02 am

Excielle wrote:Bear Simulator got discontinued because of Pewds? Seriously? Are people such sheeple that him not liking the game could cause its demise? I thought the game was rather funny, and enjoyed Mark and Wade's playthroughs of it...


Yeah, it's unfortunate but I guess it's because pewds is popular but I don't know. Maybe the developer will change his mind and continue working on it.
Image

User avatar
Marauder4
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+
Posts: 44
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2016 5:15 pm

Re: What Stretch Goal are you most excited for?

Postby Marauder4 » Thu Apr 14, 2016 5:57 pm

Excielle wrote:
Suracis wrote:
Marauder4 wrote:When I saw this post I thought the spoiler was going to be a reference to this:
► Show Spoiler

If you know anything about this kickstarter project, then you know why I would be afraid of Seiyuu Danshi ending up like BS (what an ironic set of initials for that game :lol: )


I actually heard it got discontinued thanks to a negative review by pewdiepie... even though Markiplier liked it.

Bear Simulator got discontinued because of Pewds? Seriously? Are people such sheeple that him not liking the game could cause its demise? I thought the game was rather funny, and enjoyed Mark and Wade's playthroughs of it...

There were a lot of reasons why the dev quit, but negative youtube videos was a big part of it especially pewdiepie. It's just kind of ridiculous how serious the dev took the criticism (and pretty disrespectful to his fans and backers).
P.S. Who are you a minion of?
-- M4

User avatar
Marauder4
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+
Posts: 44
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2016 5:15 pm

Re: What Stretch Goal are you most excited for?

Postby Marauder4 » Thu Apr 14, 2016 6:01 pm

Suracis wrote:
Excielle wrote:Bear Simulator got discontinued because of Pewds? Seriously? Are people such sheeple that him not liking the game could cause its demise? I thought the game was rather funny, and enjoyed Mark and Wade's playthroughs of it...


Yeah, it's unfortunate but I guess it's because pewds is popular but I don't know. Maybe the developer will change his mind and continue working on it.

Is it bad that I kind of agree with pewds? Not because he's famous, but he did make some good points on the subject. I've played the game and I don't see where FarJay Studio's $100k budget went to for that game. . .
-- M4


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest