Game Questions & Answers

Discuss everything about Seiyuu Danshi here!
Marauder4
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Re: Game Questions & Answers

Postby Marauder4 » Sun Mar 27, 2016 4:57 pm

Thanks everyone. I had assumed that was the case for the ranking system, but I wanted to be sure. :P
-- M4

keyxmakerx
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby keyxmakerx » Sun Mar 27, 2016 5:00 pm

Marauder4 wrote:Thanks everyone. I had assumed that was the case for the ranking system, but I wanted to be sure. :P
Unfortunately We had to put the ranking system on hold. When we tried to install the mod, it broke the server for four hours XD

As it seems, adding extra buttons with actions like that is too much for ajex to do, so we are probably going to have to live without until they have a more stable solution :)
*No Longer Present On Forums*

Snakebite
Yaoi Kouhai
Yaoi Kouhai

Postby Snakebite » Mon Mar 28, 2016 7:54 am

Hope it's okay to still post questions on here, hehe...

I read the developers saying they live in Asia (correct me if I'm wrong). If I'm right...

Question to the developers: If you get enough money to hire voice actors, which language would you do it in? I'm very curious about this. I personally dislike playing games with English voice acting (weird, right) so if you do live in Asia, would you get English voice actors? Or a different language voice acting?

evanevan
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby evanevan » Mon Mar 28, 2016 8:06 am

Snakebite wrote:I read the developers saying they live in Asia (correct me if I'm wrong). If I'm right...

Question to the developers: If you get enough money to hire voice actors, which language would you do it in? I'm very curious about this. I personally dislike playing games with English voice acting (weird, right) so if you do live in Asia, would you get English voice actors? Or a different language voice acting?
The devs are from Indonesia (you can see it in their Kickstarter profile). So, I don't think they will do Japanese voice acting (I assume that's what you're aiming for). Besides, they will have to translate the script first to do voice acting in different language. That said, I think they should consider it if they have the fund.

Oh, and my own question about voice acting... Will the 18+ scenes have voice acting ;) ? You know, all the "Ah... Please... Ah..."
► Show Spoiler

Snakebite
Yaoi Kouhai
Yaoi Kouhai

Postby Snakebite » Mon Mar 28, 2016 8:10 am

evanevan wrote:The devs are from Indonesia (you can see it in their Kickstarter profile). So, I don't think they will do Japanese voice acting (I assume that's what you're aiming for). Besides, they will have to translate the script first to do voice acting in different language.

Oh, and about my own question about voice acting... Will the 18+ scenes have voice acting ;) ? You know, all the "Ah... Please... Ah..."
Ah okay thanks haha. Japanese voice acting is definitely A++ but I've also played games with Korean voice acting and Chinese voice acting so any of those work.

In general, it doesn't necessarily matter what language it is; I just find English voice acting in games really... Lacking in appeal? Even if the acting is done well, I just can't get on board with listening to it for whatever reason. Been watching too much anime I guess haha, too used to listening to things in a foreign language. But that is true about the translating...

meyaoi
Developer
Developer

Postby meyaoi » Mon Mar 28, 2016 8:13 am

evanevan wrote:
Snakebite wrote:I read the developers saying they live in Asia (correct me if I'm wrong). If I'm right...

The devs are from Indonesia (you can see it in their Kickstarter profile). So, I don't think they will do Japanese voice acting (I assume that's what you're aiming for). Besides, they will have to translate the script first to do voice acting in different language. That said, I think they should consider it if they have the fund.

Oh, and my own question about voice acting... Will the 18+ scenes have voice acting ;) ? You know, all the "Ah... Please... Ah..."
Yes, the voice acting will be in English language for reasons that evanevan has said.

And 18+ scenes will have voice acting ;) We are even planning to have the audition lines contain... those lines :twisted:

nohyde12
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby nohyde12 » Mon Mar 28, 2016 8:33 am

omg you so lucky meyaoi..you got to have first seat to see their expression..you a tease >.<
Yaoi is my HOPES and DREAMS 8-) ٩(๑❛ᴗ❛๑)۶
► Show Spoiler

Suracis
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby Suracis » Mon Mar 28, 2016 2:24 pm

My only wish is that the VAs will have a lot of emotion in their voices and not sound like a drone... albeit, I understand how being a VA would be difficult work. I can never see myself voicing a mature rated scene. I'd probably die of embarrassment.

Monari
Yaoi Kouhai
Yaoi Kouhai

Postby Monari » Mon Mar 28, 2016 5:09 pm

Suracis wrote: I can never see myself voicing a mature rated scene. I'd probably die of embarrassment.
To me Voice acting for scenes with moaning would be pretty much impossible to do i would be too embarassed to do it :oops:

KianWindmill
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby KianWindmill » Thu Mar 31, 2016 4:00 pm

I have a ( more or less stupid ) question. Its following me in nearly in all BL games i played and its bothering me enough to talk about it:

Changing clothes of the characters! Will the cast change their dress from time to time? In some games the people are always wearing the the same stuff xD that makes me so mad xD. Sure they look great but o.o daf*ck? Lookin at Aoba xD

In some games i think:
"Why you no have no casual clothing?
Is your wardrobe this empty? Do you always buy the same jacket? Do you sleep in that, never changing?! thats somehow gross, man xD"
sparetime, special event clothing, pyjamas...

Im madly happy that seiyuudanshi has that feature for the MC!!

will the seiyuu danshi dudes have more than one dress?? XD sorry i really love this detail.

( i mean that they have some different types of chlothing, wearing them specific or depending on daytime or event. Not an editor for that like the mc has) Greetings :)
~All your base! ~
Rainbow pirate flag HuHa!

Kind regards,
Kian nyahahaah XD