New demo feedback / bugs report

Discuss everything about Seiyuu Danshi here!
meyaoi
Developer
Developer

New demo feedback / bugs report

Postby meyaoi » Sat Feb 11, 2017 5:28 am

If the game crashed on you, please kindly report the bugs here! =)
Please specify what you were doing before the game crash, and even better if you have screenshots for the gray error screen.

We're working hard to fix the bugs, so bugs reports is REALLY appreciated!
Thank you ^^

Known issue
Slashed ones mean they *should* be fixed in newest demo version
Error during Toru's intro scene - FIXED
Error in status menu after taking other jobs - FIXED
Purchase button in underwear store is still there even though you've left the store - FIXED
Dress up error when you're not wearing any underwear (go commando) - FIXED

Error when you read purchased book in your room - FIXED
Underwear error when going commando - FIXED

KuroNeko
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Re: New demo feedback / bugs report

Postby KuroNeko » Sat Feb 11, 2017 6:15 am

hey hey so on facebook, my name is Amelia Howlett, you know how i mentioned i got the screen again but it didnt save so i had to re do it, well im back up to it but im only copying my screen shot so i dont know how to paste it up here T__T

meyaoi
Developer
Developer

Postby meyaoi » Sat Feb 11, 2017 6:17 am

KuroNeko wrote:hey hey so on facebook, my name is Amelia Howlett, you know how i mentioned i got the screen again but it didnt save so i had to re do it, well im back up to it but im only copying my screen shot so i dont know how to paste it up here T__T
I think you're right in that it's the status menu causing the error (error happen once you take the other jobs)
Fixed now. Thx for report~~ ^_^

KuroNeko
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby KuroNeko » Sat Feb 11, 2017 6:22 am

meyaoi wrote:
KuroNeko wrote:hey hey so on facebook, my name is Amelia Howlett, you know how i mentioned i got the screen again but it didnt save so i had to re do it, well im back up to it but im only copying my screen shot so i dont know how to paste it up here T__T
I think you're right in that it's the status menu causing the error (error happen once you take the other jobs)
cool im glad to be of help :33 -w- also people probably mentioned this but at the start while i was just going through the shopping mall, checking out the new stuff, i didnt buy stuff but there was a purchased button stuck on my screen until i clicked it a couple of times and it went away

meyaoi
Developer
Developer

Postby meyaoi » Sat Feb 11, 2017 6:24 am

KuroNeko wrote:
meyaoi wrote:
cool im glad to be of help :33 -w- also people probably mentioned this but at the start while i was just going through the shopping mall, checking out the new stuff, i didnt buy stuff but there was a purchased button stuck on my screen until i clicked it a couple of times and it went away
Yup, fixed it as well~ =D
Will wait until I've fixed some other known issues first before re-uploading new version.

KuroNeko
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby KuroNeko » Sat Feb 11, 2017 6:25 am

meyaoi wrote:
KuroNeko wrote:
meyaoi wrote: I think you're right in that it's the status menu causing the error (error happen once you take the other jobs)
Yup, fixed it as well~ =D
Will wait until I've fixed some other known issues first before re-uploading new version.
okay >w< well thats all i had problems with so my job here is done

bookno00
Yaoi Kouhai
Yaoi Kouhai

Postby bookno00 » Sat Feb 11, 2017 6:41 am

I cant see the text messenger ;_;

meyaoi
Developer
Developer

Postby meyaoi » Sat Feb 11, 2017 6:48 am

bookno00 wrote:I cant see the text messenger ;_;
Hi, saw your FB post.
What OS are you using?
It's a rather weird problem :O

Samoth
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby Samoth » Sat Feb 11, 2017 6:23 pm

Hi,

I send you a private mail about a few bugs I discovered today, and in the same mail I did a few remarks. Hope that will be of good help for you!

Greetings, I am very content about the new demo! :D

Magisey
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby Magisey » Sat Feb 11, 2017 7:30 pm

Hey there! I'm not sure if this was what was meant by 'Error in status menu after taking other jobs' -
But after taking the job for VA in the video game, clicking the status button will crash the game.

I also bought one of the status books, the one with the Doki Doki cover. Reading it at night brings up a crash report. You CAN hit ignore twice and the game will move on.