New demo feedback / bugs report

Discuss everything about Seiyuu Danshi here!
video_game_queen
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Re: New demo feedback / bugs report

Postby video_game_queen » Sat Feb 11, 2017 9:54 pm

Demo's looking good! I think I may have found a bug, I get locked in the Complex area even when I try to go to a different location, I've encountered it twice but not sure what triggers it.

Sierrus
Yaoi Kouhai
Yaoi Kouhai

Postby Sierrus » Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:31 am

There are some spelling issues with text that are pretty noticeable overall and the gray error screens appear quite often (the commando dress-up and reading the Shota book at home once it's bought are the ones that don't go away for me) but it's a well-playable demo in general.

So how much will the full game cost when released? It would be great if, apart from the social profile extended demo goal it became available to those who pre-order, because I'd love to get my hands on it now. :/

meyaoi
Developer
Developer

Postby meyaoi » Sun Feb 12, 2017 4:28 am

Magisey wrote:Hey there! I'm not sure if this was what was meant by 'Error in status menu after taking other jobs' -
But after taking the job for VA in the video game, clicking the status button will crash the game.

I also bought one of the status books, the one with the Doki Doki cover. Reading it at night brings up a crash report. You CAN hit ignore twice and the game will move on.
Yup, just found out that all books will cause error when it's read.
For error in status menu, which version did you download? It *should* be fixed in v2.0.1, but bugs are just happy to be re-popping again :o

meyaoi
Developer
Developer

Postby meyaoi » Sun Feb 12, 2017 7:07 am

video_game_queen wrote:Demo's looking good! I think I may have found a bug, I get locked in the Complex area even when I try to go to a different location, I've encountered it twice but not sure what triggers it.
Did you remember which places you visit in Complex area when the locking happened?
I couldn't reproduce the bug ><

video_game_queen
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby video_game_queen » Sun Feb 12, 2017 9:35 pm

meyaoi wrote:
video_game_queen wrote:Demo's looking good! I think I may have found a bug, I get locked in the Complex area even when I try to go to a different location, I've encountered it twice but not sure what triggers it.
Did you remember which places you visit in Complex area when the locking happened?
I couldn't reproduce the bug ><
I'm not sure, I'll mess with it some more and let you know if it happens again.

Bellannmae
Yaoi Kouhai
Yaoi Kouhai

Postby Bellannmae » Sat Feb 18, 2017 4:24 pm

After I went on a date with Tocchan, the date area select screen stayed behind Tocchan for the whole date, and then would continue to pop up during other times, like when talking in front of the mirror to raise charisma for example.

meyaoi
Developer
Developer

Postby meyaoi » Sat Feb 18, 2017 5:35 pm

Bellannmae wrote:After I went on a date with Tocchan, the date area select screen stayed behind Tocchan for the whole date, and then would continue to pop up during other times, like when talking in front of the mirror to raise charisma for example.
Whoops. Changing the GUI of date selection caused the error.
Will re-upload fixed version later on.

dk10
Yaoi Kouhai
Yaoi Kouhai

Postby dk10 » Sun Feb 19, 2017 6:12 am

When I first get to the map at the beginning of the demo and it says to choose a button to move around, there are no buttons visible and clicking on the screen does nothing, and the menu options disappear as well.

meyaoi
Developer
Developer

Postby meyaoi » Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:05 am

dk10 wrote:When I first get to the map at the beginning of the demo and it says to choose a button to move around, there are no buttons visible and clicking on the screen does nothing, and the menu options disappear as well.
Should be fixed in the newest version (the version still says 2.0.3, but it has been updated)

homoseshual
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby homoseshual » Wed Feb 22, 2017 8:41 am

Enjoying the new demo and finally deciding to get my finger out of my behind and post on here more!
So far just a few spelling/grammar mistakes but nothing game breaking!

[ie. Mascot at the mall, the options for his story are 'Heard his story' and 'Ignore him' instead of Hear, idk if that was pointed out >_<]