New demo feedback / bugs report

Discuss everything about Seiyuu Danshi here!
meyaoi
Developer
Developer

Re: New demo feedback / bugs report

Postby meyaoi » Mon May 01, 2017 4:52 am

53w704 wrote:I have tried to get into this demo, but the game doesn't allow me to do anything other than open the menu and the phone apps at different points in the game. I can't interact with anything. One game, I got to February 2, the other I only got to January 31. Any help would be appreciated. Oh, and they didn't even happen under the same consequences. One happened after I was done interacting with the love update guy in the park, the other as soon as I entered the restaurant.
Ah, that's indeed such a weird thing.
Can you provide me more details (such as screenshots) etc via e-mail: meyaoigames@gmail.com?

broken-endings
Yaoi Kouhai
Yaoi Kouhai

Postby broken-endings » Thu May 11, 2017 1:30 am

I bought my way into the tv studio and had a mini scene with Hikaru, but when I clicked on "spend time with him" the game crashed and I got a grey screen with a bunch of code written on it.

meyaoi
Developer
Developer

Postby meyaoi » Thu May 11, 2017 4:48 am

broken-endings wrote:I bought my way into the tv studio and had a mini scene with Hikaru, but when I clicked on "spend time with him" the game crashed and I got a grey screen with a bunch of code written on it.
Yeah, I didn't think people would get into the tv station already lol.
Though, I *believe* (super emphasis on believe, because things tend to happen differently from what I believe...) I have fixed it in the super latest version of the demo (did you just download the demo?)

broken-endings
Yaoi Kouhai
Yaoi Kouhai

Postby broken-endings » Thu May 11, 2017 11:30 pm

meyaoi wrote:Yeah, I didn't think people would get into the tv station already lol.
Though, I *believe* (super emphasis on believe, because things tend to happen differently from what I believe...) I have fixed it in the super latest version of the demo (did you just download the demo?)
i DID wonder about that, considering i had to use almost all my money to get in there less than a week before valentines day, and that included working for shuu every day it was possible. I had to put all my attention on that just to have enough before the demo ended. I was so determined to get in there since half the time that's where hikaru was :P
I downloaded this version on April 26, so unless there was an update between then and now, it's the latest version.

meyaoi
Developer
Developer

Postby meyaoi » Fri May 12, 2017 8:01 am

broken-endings wrote:
meyaoi wrote:Yeah, I didn't think people would get into the tv station already lol.
i DID wonder about that, considering i had to use almost all my money to get in there less than a week before valentines day, and that included working for shuu every day it was possible. I had to put all my attention on that just to have enough before the demo ended. I was so determined to get in there since half the time that's where hikaru was :P
I downloaded this version on April 26, so unless there was an update between then and now, it's the latest version.
Oh, I believe I've posted a newer build after April 26.
(I uploaded so much version on itch.io it's reaching build 7 already lol)

broken-endings
Yaoi Kouhai
Yaoi Kouhai

Postby broken-endings » Mon May 15, 2017 9:27 pm

meyaoi wrote:
broken-endings wrote:
Oh, I believe I've posted a newer build after April 26.
(I uploaded so much version on itch.io it's reaching build 7 already lol)
Alright, so i downloaded the latest version, and started the game from the beginning to get back to the point I was at in the tv station, but the same thing happened. The grey code screen came up when I clicked "spend time with Hikaru."

AkiyaP
Yaoi Kouhai
Yaoi Kouhai

Postby AkiyaP » Tue Oct 24, 2017 2:01 pm

I just encountered a new bug in extended demo, idk if this supposed to happen.

I triggered it when I was going to Toshiyuki's second date, when I am clicking on PonPon shirt (in dressing mode), the usual Ren'Py error window appeared. I went to second date serveral days after RPG game anime recording, and picked cafe for the date.

Idk if this gonna help, but I'll try to describe the error messages.
Mostly, the error message is about "an empty string can not be used as displayable."
Most of them involves file "main.rpy" (line 230) and "dressup.rpy" (line 559, 566, 567)

I am not really expert at ren'py but I hope this report will be helpful, and sorry if I made some grammar mistakes.