Private Area

Discuss everything about Seiyuu Danshi here!
keyxmakerx
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Private Area

Postby keyxmakerx » Sun Mar 27, 2016 12:54 pm

I just want to make sure anyone not affiliated with the kickstarter is aware of it.. But there is a private area of the forums that you have to be a backer of a certain amount to be able to join.

Spoilers ;)
► Show Spoiler
*Image links to Kickstarter
*No Longer Present On Forums*

Suracis
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Re: Private Area

Postby Suracis » Sun Mar 27, 2016 1:56 pm

I suppose I'll be the first one to say it.

I don't think we need to advertise to the general public that we have a private section. Hence, it's purpose of being private. It would lose its meaning if talked about it. And I'm sure meyaoi would appreciate it as it's something she mentioned in one of her original posts. Anything from the Backer-Only Forum stays in there.

Meyaoi also has a long post about having access to it anyway :)

keyxmakerx
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby keyxmakerx » Sun Mar 27, 2016 2:03 pm

Suracis wrote:I suppose I'll be the first one to say it.

I don't think we need to advertise to the general public that we have a private section. Hence, it's purpose of being private. It would lose its meaning if talked about it. And I'm sure meyaoi would appreciate it as it's something she mentioned in one of her original posts. Anything from the Backer-Only Forum stays in there.

Meyaoi also has a long post about having access to it anyway :)
I've already talked it over with meyaoi ;)

But the reason I wanted a dedicated post was because I'm sharing this forums with a lot of groups and want to ensure that they are aware of a dedicated private area. (Most other topics aren't actually talking / relating to it specifically)

And also, if we tease that there is a "private" / premium section of the forums, then others will back the kick starter :)
*No Longer Present On Forums*

Suracis
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+

Postby Suracis » Sun Mar 27, 2016 2:08 pm

keyxmakerx wrote:I've already talked it over with meyaoi ;)

But the reason I wanted a dedicated post was because I'm sharing this forums with a lot of groups and want to ensure that they are aware of a dedicated private area. (Most other topics aren't actually talking / relating to it specifically)

And also, if we tease that there is a "private" / premium section of the forums, then others will back the kick starter :)
I see. Thanks for explaining it to me. And in that case, maybe we can re-word this and include it in a sticky post somewhere. Just an idea: