secret character

Discuss everything about Seiyuu Danshi here!
Nemo
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+
Posts: 29
Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:48 am
Location: USA

Re: secret character

Postby Nemo » Wed Mar 30, 2016 5:45 pm

Monari wrote:
Nemo wrote:
Yeah, I do think they are cute.
Not sure that it really fits with the tone of the game though since it is meant to be more slice of life.

What would be fun is some type of costumes that you could get in foreplay mode. ;)
Well i think you are right about them not fitting into this game :( but yeah some kind of costumes would be nice,or Cat/Dog boy could be included in the next game after Seiyuu Danshi (i hope there will be another one)
I hope they will continue to make games as well. But let's not get ahead of ourselves :D

Some kitty or puppy play before the sex could be really cute though.

User avatar
nohyde12
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+
Posts: 991
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2016 10:55 am
Location: my room
Contact:

Re: secret character

Postby nohyde12 » Wed Mar 30, 2016 11:05 pm

weeee cosplay smex!!
Yaoi is my HOPES and DREAMS 8-) ٩(๑❛ᴗ❛๑)۶
► Show Spoiler

User avatar
booknerd_maro
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+
Posts: 69
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2016 9:29 am

Re: secret character

Postby booknerd_maro » Thu Mar 31, 2016 7:17 am

I guess I'm alone in not appreciating kemonomimi. I mean, if it's intergrated well (like in Loveless) then it's alright but the majority of the time it feels like it's just there for the moe factor.

User avatar
Suracis
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+
Posts: 3461
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2016 3:52 pm
Location: The Void

Re: secret character

Postby Suracis » Thu Mar 31, 2016 9:45 pm

Ahem, perhaps the Fudanshi/Fujoshi in the game will be one of the secret characters. Like this...
Image

User avatar
Sister Kyoya
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+
Posts: 101
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2016 3:07 pm
Location: Washington State, USA
Contact:

Re: secret character

Postby Sister Kyoya » Thu Mar 31, 2016 10:19 pm

For a moment I thought you were referring to Mikoshiba... <3 I wish that anime had more of him in there. I'm totally a sucker for a guy who can make me laugh.

~Sister Kyoya
I'm a weirdo and I know it. :geek:
Scandalous Parchments for my original yaoi stories!
Image

User avatar
Suracis
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+
Posts: 3461
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2016 3:52 pm
Location: The Void

Re: secret character

Postby Suracis » Thu Mar 31, 2016 10:23 pm

Sister Kyoya wrote:For a moment I thought you were referring to Mikoshiba... <3 I wish that anime had more of him in there. I'm totally a sucker for a guy who can make me laugh.

~Sister Kyoya
Haha, I've never actually seen the anime. However, I keep being told to watch it when I get the chance but it doesn't sound like the type of anime I normally watch. And hey, don't we usually like people that make us laugh? ;)
Image

User avatar
Noyaroo
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+
Posts: 214
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2016 2:25 pm
Location: Blocking with Tsukki

Re: secret character

Postby Noyaroo » Thu Mar 31, 2016 11:25 pm

Suracis wrote:
Haha, I've never actually seen the anime. However, I keep being told to watch it when I get the chance but it doesn't sound like the type of anime I normally watch. And hey, don't we usually like people that make us laugh? ;)
I will be another to tell you to watch it
it is literally the funniest anime I've seen next to nichibros

User avatar
Sister Kyoya
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+
Posts: 101
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2016 3:07 pm
Location: Washington State, USA
Contact:

Re: secret character

Postby Sister Kyoya » Thu Mar 31, 2016 11:26 pm

I love that anime. Since I don't know what you normally watch I can't say if you would like it or not. XD

~Sister Kyoya
I'm a weirdo and I know it. :geek:
Scandalous Parchments for my original yaoi stories!
Image

User avatar
Suracis
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+
Posts: 3461
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2016 3:52 pm
Location: The Void

Re: secret character

Postby Suracis » Thu Mar 31, 2016 11:29 pm

Noyaroo wrote:
Suracis wrote:
Haha, I've never actually seen the anime. However, I keep being told to watch it when I get the chance but it doesn't sound like the type of anime I normally watch. And hey, don't we usually like people that make us laugh? ;)
I will be another to tell you to watch it
it is literally the funniest anime I've seen next to nichibros
Hmm, I suppose I would watch it but unfortunately, it's not available on Crunchyroll where I have a subscription.
Sister Kyoya wrote:I love that anime. Since I don't know what you normally watch I can't say if you would like it or not. XD

~Sister Kyoya
Oh? Don't worry fair sister of mine. We'll learn more about each other the longer this forum exists.
Image

User avatar
Noyaroo
Kickstarter Backer+
Kickstarter Backer+
Posts: 214
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2016 2:25 pm
Location: Blocking with Tsukki

Re: secret character

Postby Noyaroo » Thu Mar 31, 2016 11:37 pm

Suracis wrote: Hmm, I suppose I would watch it but unfortunately, it's not available on Crunchyroll where I have a subscription.

I'm surprised it isn't on CR.
I downloaded it since I wound up loving it so much lol.
Mikorin best boy tho
► Show Spoiler


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest